myBet: Not Recommended
myBet is not recommended!
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at myBet casino.
Review last updated – April 2018
Primarily a sportsbook driven operation, myBet do also offer a range of casino and arcade games.
Only one of the reviewers that works for this site holds an account with myBet and this has been open for less than 6 months. They report positive experiences with myBet.
However, myBet have a chequered history when it comes to dealing with affiliates (sites like this one), wherein they have enforced very aggressive and terms against their business partners and as such have been Rogued at Affiliate Guard Dog.
Alongside this myBet have been removed from CasinoMeister’s Accredited list for failure to engage with the forum community.
They also failed to respond to a complaint on AskGamblers.
myBet Holding have filed for insolvency on August 17th 2018. We recommend players choose another operator to play with.
For references see myBet Player/Affiliate Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to MyBet casino's terms and conditions here.
|100% up to £500|
The MyBet Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £500.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €5.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30xdeposit for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: wel1RECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 4 days
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 4 business days.
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Bank Transfers, PayPal, PaySafeCard, UKash and TrustPay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Our reviewers reports positive experiences with MyBet Casino customer service.
Email Testing Record
- June 2015 - 2 hours 30 minutes
- November 2014 - 5 hours 48 minutes
- June 2014 - 1 minutes
- December 2013 - 16 hours 32 minutes
- June 2013 - 1 day 13 hours 27 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 2 hours 19 minutes
MyBet hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. myBet currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
myBet does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Canada, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||00356 213 82 889 (Malta)|
|Fax :||0044 845 345 6182 (GB)|
MyBet Casino run a comp point program that offers :
- 1 Point for 10 Chips played in any Novomatics, Slots, Video Poker or Fun Games
- 1 Point for 50 Chips played in all other games.
This is as valuable as the standard Playtech comp point program for the first category of games and five times weaker for all other games.
Certainly far from the worst casino we've ever reviewed, myBet has some very worry issue regarding their treatment of players and their half hearted attempts to engage with dispute mediation platforms, but the clincher is that the group have had to file for insolvency. Where a group are in this significant a state of financial distress we cannot recommend players engage with them.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom