Polder is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Polder casino.
Review last updated - May 2017
The Dutch arm of the All British groups of casinos
Polder Casino have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with PolderCasino. Read more about our guarantee here.
Polder casino utilise ThePOGG.com as one of their UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service providers.
Only one of the six reviews who work regularly for this site holds an account with AllBritish casino - the sister casino to Polder casino - and that was opened for testing purposes. They report positive experiences.
You can see the latest updates to Polder casino's terms and conditions here.
50% up to €198.60
Terms and Conditions
The Polder Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 50% up to €198.60 plus 200 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus and 35xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is €5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Deposits made via Neteller or Skrill are excluded from this bonus.
- Slots, Video Slots, Lottery, Other games 100%
- Video Poker 10%
- Table games 10%
- Live Casino 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NATry another casino
Payout Speed: 1-3 days
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within one business day which agrees with the AllBritish website. This means that over weekends withdrawals can take up to 3 days
Minimum withdrawal – £20.
Maximum withdrawal – €5000.
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Credit/Debit Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Polder casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 40
Slots – 195
Video Poker – 19
Jackpot – 5
Live – 7
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 50 minutes
- June 2015 - 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 36 minutes
- June 2014 - 21 minutes
- December 2013 - 6 minutes
- October 2013 - 49 minutes
Polder hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Polder currently use ThePOGG.com. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - Polder casino are licensed by Pearl Trust and Management, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have not managed any complaints through this regulator and as such are not informed regarding their responsiveness. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Polder casino – Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Estonia, Italy, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Latvia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, Uganda, USA, Yemen, Zimbabwe .
|Phone :||+31 (0) 13 320 9220|
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Polder does not accept players from the following countries: Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
Polder casino publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Polder run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every £10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every £10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for £5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
As the Polish arm of a good group, Polder casino make a great choice for Polish players.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom