Reds Bet: Needs Work
Reds Bet is listed as Needs Work. We recommend trying another casino.
Reds Bet Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Reds Bet casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
Reds Bet Casino is operated by Viral Interactive Ltd they are dual licensed – in the United Kingdom by the UKGC and in Malta by the MGA. IBAS have been appointed as their ADR for UK complaints. They provide a decent selection of games, in the region of 650 by: Net Entertainment, Microgaming, Play ‘n Go and Pragmatic Play – there is provision made for live games and progressive jackpots though not video poker. The Reds Bet Casino site features a colour palette of red and white. Their logo is their name in white with the white outline of bird with a showy tail perched on top of the letter “d”.
Reds Bet have made a positive start in the casino industry and if they maintain this their trustworthiness score will increase by 1 point every six months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed: 48 hours
Reds Bet Casino state that it can take up to 2 days to process a withdrawal.
Maximum Withdrawal - £7,000 per week; £28,000 per month.
Minimum Withdrawal - £30.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), EcoPayz, Paysafecard, Trustly and bank transfer.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - 1 hour 6 minutes .
- September 2019 - 4 minutes.
- May 2019 - 11 minutes
- February 2019 - 27 minutes.
Reds Bet Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Reds Bet Casino currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Reds Bet does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Gibraltar, Guam, Guyana, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
Reds Bet Casino appear to only give the RTPs for the games hat have them built into their help files.
Reds Bet Casino appear to offer a good service to customers - we currently have no complaints logged at our service.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom