Royal Slots: Deposit Guarantee
Royal Slots hold our Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that if you are treated unfairly by this operator ThePogg.com will return your deposits. For full terms click here.
Royal Slots Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Royal Slots casino.
Review last updated - January 2021.
Royal Slots are operated by One Click Ltd and they are dual licensed by the MGA in Malta and by the UKGC in the United Kingdom. They have appointed IBAS as their ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution Service). Royal Slots are sister property to CasinoLand and they offer fairly decent a range of games by: Play 'n Go, NYX Gaming, Scientific Games, ShuffleMaster, Thunderkick, Bally, BarCrest, Big Time Gaming, ELK Studios, Evolution Gaming, Inspired, WMS Gaming, Net Entertainment and Microgaming. Games categories include: Slots, Table Games, Live Games and Video Poker Games. Their site design is built upon a rich, regal colour palette of: purple and gold and their logo is their name in gold with a golden crown encircled by a faded plum band above it. Outstanding complaints are not an issue for this group.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for Royal Slots Casino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
100% up to £200
Terms and Conditions
The Royal Slots Casino Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £200 .
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet on a single round of play while playing with a bonus is £5.
The maximum allowed win with this bonus is £2000.
The bonus is cashable.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 30 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus: Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Russia, and Thailand.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Video slots and other games: 100%*/**
- Classic slots: 75%
- All Blackjack, Roulette, Live Casino, Table and Video Poker games: 5%*
- *Classic Blackjack, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo. Big Bad Wolf, Steam Tower, Blood Suckers, Devil's Delight™, Mega Joker, Robin Hood, Pearls of India, Tower Quest, Kings of Chicago, Jackpot 6000, Super Monopoly, Castle builder, Castle builder 2, Dead or Alive, Champion of the Track, Scrooge and The Wish Master, All Aces Video Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video Power Pokers: 0%
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24 hours
The Royal Slots website states that withdrawals to ewallets are instant.
Maximum withdrawal - £5,000 per transaction.
Minimum withdrawal - £10.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Trustly and Paysafecard.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Royal Slots use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. They also add in a selection of slots games from Microgaming, Play N Go, Scientific Games, Shuffle Master, Thunderkick, WMS, Bally, BarCrest, Big Time Gaming, Elk Studios, Evolution, Inspired and NYX Gaming.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 68
Slots – 588
Video Poker – 6
Jackpots - ?
Live - 9
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 4 hours 26 minutes.
- June 2020 - won't answer without user account.
- September 2019 - No Response .
- May 2019 - 17 minutes.
- November 2018 - 33 minutes.
- May 2018 - 7 hours 42 minutes.
Royal Slots hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Royal Slots currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Royal Slots does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, United States.
|Email :||None Given.|
|Address :||One Click Ltd|
|Northfields App 2|
|Live Support :||24/7|
Royal Slots seem to give players a good experience if they choose to sign-up at their casino. Players should be aware that after 12 months of inactivity any dormant accounts will be charged a maintenance fee of £5 per month for the upkeep of the dormant account. Since we operate as the ADR for this group we are able to work with the operator to ensure optimum treatment for customers, as such they are developing a stellar reputation amongst players.
Associated By Company
Royal Slots - Casino is withholding my winnings
Royal Slots - Whitdraw
Royal Slots - Wont give me my winnings and keep rejecting "blurry" documents
Best Casinos: United Kingdom