Royal Vegas: Not Recommended
Royal Vegas is not recommended!.
Royal Vegas Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Royal Vegas casino.
Review last updated - March 2018
Royal Vegas casino are part of the Fortune Lounge group of casinos. This group of casino have historically been inconsistent in their willingness to cooperate with the management of player complaint and have now stated they are not willing to discuss any player issues with this service.
Royal Vegas casino are part of the Fortune Lounge group of casinos.
In the last few years the Fortune Lounge group has aggressively expanded and taken over a substantial proportion of the the Microgaming only casino providers still on the market, including the BrightShare, WagerShare, RedReturns and the ReferBack groups of casino (listed by affiliate programs).
Historically the Fortune Lounge group have been inconsistent in their approach to management of complaints submitted to this site, willing to fully discuss basic cases and unwilling to go into the required detail with more complex issues.
As of March 2018 this group has made clear that they are no longer willing to discuss any aspect of any complaint with this service.
For references see Fortune Lounge Group Player/Affiliate Issues
You can see the latest updates to Royal Vegas casino's terms and conditions here.
100% up to £250
Terms and Conditions
The Royal Vegas Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £250 plus 30 complimentary spins on Dragon Dance.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins have a wagering requirement of 40xwinnings.
The bonus uses a standard structure where the full balance is locked from the moment of deposit until the wagering requirement has been completed.
The maximum allowed bet is 15% of the bonus value on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus or complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
- Most slots and parlour games (Keno and scratch card games) 100%
- Table poker games and Casino War 20%
- Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Sic Bo, Wheel of Riches and all roulette games. Video poker games, craps, baccarat and all blackjack games except Classic Blackjack. Hot Ink, Retro Reels (Extreme Heat/Diamond Glitz) 10%
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces Video Poker / Power Poker 2%
- Lucky Darts 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NATry another casino
Payout Speed: 4 days
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 4 days.
Minimum withdrawal – €50.
Maximum withdrawal – None listed.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Instadebit, EntroPay, Click2Pay, ClickAndBuy, EZIPay, InstantDebit, EcoCard, UseMyWallet
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Royal Vegas casino use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 54
Slots – 375
Slots – 248
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpot – 25
Jackpot – 17
Email Testing Record
- December 2015 - No Reply
- June 2015 - 1 hour 53 minutes
- November 2014 - No Response
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 20 minutes
- June 2013 - 1 hour 58 minutes
- May 2013 - 1st email - 4 hours 9 minutes
RoyalVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Royal Vegas does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States.
|Phone :||Australia 1-800-658460|
|Hong Kong 800-903483|
|Namibia 0800 23 22 12|
|New Zealand 0800449767|
|United Kingdom 0-808-2386055|
|French Belgium 080049216|
|French Canada 18667452416|
|French Mauritius 0027110613847|
|French Switzerland 0800001722|
|German Austria 0800005080|
|German Belgium 080049216|
|German Germany 08000003370|
|German Switzerland 0800001722|
|Spanish Argentina 08004440973|
|Spanish Chile 12300207689|
|Spanish Mexico 0018669724381|
|Spanish Spain 800 3000 87|
|Italian Switzerland 0800001722|
|Italian Italy 800986542|
|Greek Cyprus 80077315|
|Greek Greece 00800-127-304|
|Portuguese Portugal 800-814053|
|Portuguese Brazil 08008920071|
|Dutch Belgium 080049216|
|Dutch The Netherlands 08000204703|
Royal Vegas casino do publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
The Royal Vegas comp point program awards points as follows;
- Slot games and unique games 1 credit 1 point
- Table games (not mentioned below) 5 credits 1 point
- Sic bo and all roulettes 10 credits 1 point
- Video poker games, craps, baccarat and all the blackjack games except Classic Blackjack 20 credits 1 point
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces Video Poker 100 credits 1 point
This is ten times better than the standard Playtech comp point system for Slots games, twice as good for some table games, the same for Sic Bo and Roulette and half as good for all other games.
The points can be redeemed at a rate of 1000 points to 1 credit and you need a minimum of 5000 credits to be redeemed.
The Digimedia Group's 'we will, we won't, we will, we won't' approach to the management of player complaint has been frustrating and unprofessional. Worse than this they've now aligned to the less transparent and player friendly of these options. We simply cannot recommend this group to players.
Associated By Company
Royal Vegas - withdrawal still not received
Royal Vegas - Withdrawals on hold for an excessive amount of time
Royal Vegas - non-payment of 17 000e of legitimate winnings
Best Casinos: United States