Royale Jackpot: Not Recommended
Royale Jackpot is not recommended!
Royale Jackpot Casino
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Royale Jackpot casino.
Review last updated – June 2017
Royale Jackpot are a Rival casino.
Only one of the reviewers who works regularly with ThePOGG.com holds an account with Royale Jackpot casino and they report positive experiences.
Rival has a history of issues and have failed to explain why they shared a Google Analytics code with a company, CertainKey, that were supposedly doing independent game testing for them.
Royale Jackpot have been Rogued at AskGamblers for non-payment of affiliates.
Royale Jackpot casino are also on CasinoMeister's No-Can-Do list.
For references see Bonne Chance Group Player/Affiliate Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to £200
Sticky - Can never be withdrawn. Once you have completed the wagering requirement the bonus will be removed from your account at the time of your first withdrawal.
- Slots - 60xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots, Parlor Games (Keno) count full (100%) to wagering requirements.
- Casino War, Sicbo, Perfect Pairs, Texas Holdem Bonus Poker, Vegas Tree Crad Rummy, Tri Card Poker, Caribbean Draw, Caribbean Hold’em, Caribbean Stud, 7 Stud Poker, count a quarter (25%) to wagering requirements.
- All Video Poker and Multi-hand Video-Poker count a twentieth (5%) to wagering requirements
- All Blackjacks counts a fiftieth (2%) to wagering requirements.
- Please note that Craps, Baccarat, Bingo, Pai Gow Poker, Poker table, Roulette, Scratch Card, Sic Bo are excluded
Please note: Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive bonus or register to slots tournaments: UK(United Kingdom), Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Thailand, Greece, China, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Turkey, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Payout Speed: 2+ weeks
As Royale Jackpot Casino only accept Credit/Debit card it was not possible for us to test their withdrawal times. The Royale Jackpot website states that withdrawals will take 7-10 business days.
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed.
Max Withdrawal - £10000/month.
Banking Options Available - Credit/Debit card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Royale Jackpot casino use Rival software for their download casino. Check out our Rival Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 12
Table Games – 8
Slots – 95
Slots – 100
Video Poker – 7
Video Poker – 7
Jackpot - 4
Jackpot - 4
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - No answer
- June 2015 - 2 days 16 hours 34 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 hour 19 minutes
- June 2014 - 4 hours 6 minutes
- December 2013 - 1 hour 8 minutes
- September 2013 - No Response
Royale Jackpot casino do not provide any information about their gambling license on their website.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Royale Jackpot does not accept players from the following countries:United Kingdom.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||France - 0800 888 051|
|UK - 0800 888 052|
Royale Jackpot casino do publish the Return to Player (RTP)/house edge figures for all of their slots games.
Royale Jackpot are just another Rival casino with a poor reputation. Not a great choice for players.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom