Slots and Games: Closed
Slots and Games is closed. Try another casino
Slots and Games Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Slots and Games casino.
Slots&Games casino are part of the Aspire Global group. While this group has been reluctant to discuss complaints in the past, we now have a working relationship with their management. Alongside this the Aspire Global group have a widely positive reputation within the industry. As such we're now happy to list some of their properties as Recommended.
There have been some historic bonus issues with Slots&Games and as such they will start at a Trustworthiness of 4 and increase by one point for every six months without further issue to a maximum of 8.
There are a small number of operators on this platform that have negative histories prior to their partnership with the Aspire Global group and as such we would recommend players ensure they read the reviews for each individual property rather than applying the reputation of the group as a whole to all properties.
100% up to £200
Terms and Conditions
The SlotsAndGames Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £200.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5.50 or 15% of the bonus received on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
- All Netent games , Big Bad Wolf, Treasure Island, Diamond Tower, Serengeti Diamonds, Frog N flies, Medusa 2, Foxin wins, Moon Temple, King Kong, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, Crime Scene, Thunderstruck II, Mermaids Millions, Alaskan Fishing, What A Hoot, Football Star, Bikini Party, Game of Thrones, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Avalon, Immortal Romance, Double Play Superbet, Spin Sorceress, Witch Pickings, Poltava, DJ Wild, Lost Vegas 50%
- All Blackjack games, Magic Spinner 10%
- All Video Poker games, All Roulette games, All Quick Play games, Hi Lo Fever, All Baccarat games, 3 Card Poker, Blood Suckers, Jackpot 6000, Keno, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India 0%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 5 days
The Slots&Games website states that Neteller withdrawals will be paid within 3 business days (5 days).
Minimum Withdrawal - €10
Maximum Withdrawal - €10000/month.
Banking options available - Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller, EntroPay, PaySafeCard, UKash, Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2015 - 2 days 2 hours 41 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 minutes
- June 2014 - 23 hours 5 minutes
- December 2013 - 1 hours 35 minutes
- June 2013 - 17 hours 57 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 21 hours 2 minutes
SlotsAndGames hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SlotsandGames currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Slots and Games does not accept players from the following countries: American Samoa, Oceania, Australia, Guam, South Africa, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
Slots&Games casino do run a comp point program. For every €40 wagered on any game you will earn 1 comp points. Comp points can be redeemed for bonuses at a rate of 35 comp points to €1. These bonuses carry standard wagering requirements.
Slots&Games and the Aspire Group have a generally good reputation across the industry, generating low levels of complaints, and they've now reached an agreement with ThePOGG to ensure future complaints are managed appropriately.
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom