Slots Magic: Blacklisted
Slots Magic has been Blacklisted due to unethical business practices.
Slots Magic Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Slots Magic casino.
Review last updated – July 2017
See http://thepogg.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further details.
Slots Magic casino have been included on our Blacklist for use of SkillOnNet software, a casino software that has in at least one instances been shown to be offering a non-random Video Poker Gamble feature. See https://thepogg.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further information.
In December 2017 we became aware of SkillOnNet offering a Self-Exclusion tool that, in our opinion, was designed with the intent of manipulating users looking to Self-Exclude into selecting the minimum possible exclusion length while making it difficult to locate information on the longer exclusions that should be available to players. We view this practice as morally questionable with the primary intent of allowing at risk users to re-engage with gambling services at SkillOnNet operators more quickly.
The SkillOnNet license appear to have engaged in a retroactive Responsible Gambling exclusion to justify non-payment of winnings. A player who asked whether they had ever self-excluded at a property on the SkillOnNet license was advised that they had not, that they should consider self-excluding and allowed to play on. Months later when the player hit a four figure win, the same conversation was then used to justify non-payment of the win despite the operator not feeling the conversation was significant enough to require application of an enforced exclusion at the time the conversation occurred.
For references see SkillOnNet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Luna casino's terms and conditions here.
|100% up to £150|
|50 complimentary spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||50|
The Slots Magic Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £150 plus 50 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30xbonus for the deposit bonus and 60xwinnings for the complimentary spins.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet while playing with this bonus is £5 or 10% of the bonus, whichever is lower.
There is no maximum allowed win associated with the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins have a maximum allowed win of £100.
The bonus is cashable.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Russia and Lithuania
- GVG Slots and Scratch games 100%
- All other Slots and Scratch 60%
- All other games 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 5 days
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – €10000/month.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, WebMoney, EntroPay, UseMyBank, EUTeller, NeoSurf, PayPal, Poli
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- June 2015 - No Response
- November 2014 - 44 minutes
- September 2014 - 1 hour 17 minutes
SlotsMagic hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SlotsMagic currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Slots Magic does not accept players from the following countries:Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Israel, Mexico, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Slots Magic casino do not publish the house edge figures for any of their slots games.
Slots Magic casino offer their own VIP Points comp point program.
You'll earn points at the following rates;
- Slots (including jackpot slots), Doubles heaven, Scratch Games - 1 point for every 10 credits wagered
- Hi & Lo, Let Them Ride - 1 point for every 20 credits wagered
- Carribean Poker, Casino Holdem - 1 point for every 30 credits wagered
- All Roulette, Video Poker, Big Wheel, Blackjack, Baccarat, Punto Banco - 1 point for every 40 credits wagered
- Craps, Pai Gow Poker - 1 point for every 80 credits wagered
Slots Magic do not detail the redemption rate for these points.
SkillOnNet have now had two bites of the pie, having declined the opportunity to have their gaming data sample tested by an experienced mathematical testing house. That says everything that players need to know.
Associated By Company
Slots Magic – Havent recieved my prize
Slots magic – self-exclusion issues
Slots Magic – Failure to comply with my request to self exclude
Best Casinos: United Kingdom