Spela has been Blacklisted due to unethical business practices.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Spela casino.
Review last updated – February 2020
Spela is a fairly new gambling property brought to the market by Genesis Global Limited. They hold triple licenses: in Malta with the MGA, in Curacao with one of the master license issuers in Curacao and in the UK with the UKGC. They offer a range of games from: Net Entertainment, NYX Gaming, Play N’ Go, Quickspin, Yggdrasil and Microgaming across categories such as: Slots, Table, Live and Jackpot games. Spela are a sister property of: Vegas Hero, Casino Cruise, Sloty Casino, Genesis Casino, Pelaa, Casino Joy and Spinit Casino. The home page features a colour palette of: blue, green, white and black; their logo is their name in white with a blue and green plectrum shape enclosing a white spade symbol.
The Genesis Global Group previously utilised our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service. ThePOGG.com Ltd terminated this group's use of our ADR service in February 2020 after the Genesis Global Group refused to comply with a complaint ruling that went against them.
With respect to the complaint in question, it was the opinion of this service - an opinion that had been complimented via consultation with the regulator (Malta Gaming Authority) - that Genesis Global had failed to take appropriate action to restrict a player from further play after the player communicated multiple strong indicators of gambling addiction.
- The ADR service agreement between ThePOGG.com Ltd and Genesis Global Limited was signed on the 4th of September 2019 by both parties and explicitly came into effect on that date. Given the Effective Eate being significantly before the date of submission of the complaint, there would need to be some other exclusion/requirement built into the agreement that would make the agreement non-valid if not met for this agreement to be considered non-valid for the management of this case.
- The ADR Service Agreement included the following: "For all claims, resolutions of ThePogg.com Ltd shall be final & binding on the parties to the dispute under the Agreement "
Given the above we can see no sound grounds upon which the ADR Service Agreement would be viewed as invalid and as such we consider the ruling provided to stand and be legally binding. Genesis Global Limited's refusal to comply with the ruling as provided is not something that we can view as acceptable practice being both in poor faith and outwith that which we reasonably believe to be legally required.
For references see Genesis Global Limited Player Issues
Payout Speed: 24 hours
The Spela Casino website states that Neteller withdrawals will be paid instantly.
Minimum withdrawal - €20.
Maximum withdrawal - €10,000 per day; €25,000 per week; €50,000 per month. It does note that VIP customers could potentially be allowed higher withdrawal limits but no further information is given.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Trustly and Bank Transfer
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Spela Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of NextGen Gaming, Microgaming and PlayNGo slots games and some evolution games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 144
Slots – 968
Video Poker – ?
Jackpot – 36
Live – 45
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - 7 minutes.
- December 2018 - 1 hour 57 minutes.
Spela Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Spela currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Spela does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United States.
|Email :||[email protected]|
Spela Casino appear to offer a VIP system for players but further details were not available.
After many years working positively with this group, Genesis Global Limited's decision to refuse to accept the legitimacy of the ruling provided by this service is deeply disappointing. Failure to adhere to the ruling is - as far as we can reasonably see - unsupported by the agreements they have entered and as such we view this as behaviour that can only rightly be reflected by inclusion on our Blacklist.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Spela – Withdrawal
Spela – Pending withdrawal
Spela – Account locked upon withdrawal
Best Casinos: United Kingdom