Sporting Bet: Not Recommended
Sporting Bet is not recommended!.
Sporting Bet Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Sporting Bet casino.
Review last updated - May 2020.
Sportingbet Casino is on the Electraworks platform and it is licensed by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and the UKGC. They provide a limited range of games from Net Entertainment and Quickspin. Their site features a blue and grey colour pallet and their logo features their name in blue and red.
Historically these groups have been consistent in their refusal to discuss player complaints with 3rd party dispute mediation services (like ThePOGG). This has resulted in a poor reputation with these services. However in late 2017/early 2018 we have managed to establish a line of communication with this group and we have been assured all issues will now be resolved. In the intervening time period they have held to this commitment alongside having maintained a consistently low level of complaints.
Sadly, as of May 2020 this group has reverted to being non-responsive to player complaints submitted to this service.
For references see Bwin Group Player/Affiliate Issues
BONUS CODE:Try another casino
Payout Speed: 5 days
The Sporting Bet website does not provide any information on withdrawal times and they do not accept US players we will assume this to be 5 days.
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, PayPal, UKash, Click2Pay and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Sporting Bet casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 17
Slots – 59
Video Poker – 6
Jackpots - 8
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - 1 hour 11 minutes.
- December 2016 - No email support
- June 2014 - 24 minutes
- November 2014 - 11 hours 55 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 3 days 22 hours 25 minute
- October 2013 - 15 hours 14 minutes
SportingBet hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SportingBet currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Sporting Bet casino - Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Ecuador, France, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kuwait, Laos PDR, La Reunion, Martinique, Myanmar, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Pakistan, Panama. Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Uganda, UAE, USA, Yemen
|Phone :||UK 0800 0280348|
|Canada 1800 7649804|
|Australia 1800 553399|
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Sporting Bet does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, Albania, Algeria, Africa, American Samoa, Oceania, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, Ecuador, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Martinique, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen.
Sporting Bet casino publish the RTP/House Edge figures for all their slots games.
The Sporting Bet comp point system awards points as follows;
- 1 point for every £2 on Slots, Hi-Lo, Scratchcards & Games
- 1 point for every £3 on Table Games & Roulette
- 1 point for every £5 on Blackjack, Baccarat & Video Poker
Comp points can then be cashed in on a sliding scale depending on your VIP level with a minimum of 1000 points being required to receive £5.
This program is substantially weaker than the standard Playtech comp point program for low VIP level customers and becomes much better as you reach the higher levels.
The extended Bwin/Party group do not seem to be able to decided what their position on the management of player complaints is. Year to year we get totally different responses, varying from enthusiastic cooperation to total stone wall. Until there is some consistency in approach this is not a group we can recommend to players.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United States