Sun Vegas: Closed
Sun Vegas is closed. Try another casino
Sun Vegas Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Sun Vegas casino.
Review last updated - November 2014
Sun Vegas are now Closed.
Sun Vegas are part of the Star Partners group, formed after the merger of the Golden Star Network group and the Vegas Partner Lounge in 2008.
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with the Star Partners group of casinos and they held this for less than a year. They report positive experiences with Crazy Vegas casino.
The Vegas Partner Lounge group of casinos have been moved to Not Recommended status due to this complaint - https://thepogg.com/complaint/sun-vegas-confiscated-winnings/. Essentially this boils down to the casino only enforcing rules when it financially benefits them and making unfounded accusations of criminality against a player who had done nothing other than breach the maximum bonus rule for the bonuses that they'd played with.
The Crazy Vegas group have also been unresponsive to player complaints at other mediation sites.
For references see Vegas Partners Lounge Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Sun Vegas casino's terms and conditions here.
BONUS CODE:Try another casino
Payout Speed: 4 days
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 4 business days.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Crazy Vegas use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Slots – 249
Video Poker – 58
Jackpots - 25
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Crazy Vegas customer services.
Email Testing Record
- November 2014 - No Response
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 22 hours 18 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 51 minutes
SunVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Sun Vegas casino – United States of America, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy , Spain, and South Africa
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||United Kingdom 0800-731-4295|
|Netherlands 0800 022 1327|
|Japan 00531 27 0009|
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Sun Vegas does not accept players from the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Holy See (Vatican City State), South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
Sun Vegas Casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) of any of their slots games.
Sun Vegas casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at Sun Vegas casino on slots games you will receive 1 Loyalty Lounge Point and every 1000 Loyalty Lounge Points can be converted to £5. Not all games earn points at the same rates;
- 1 Loyalty Point for 10 Credits wagered on Slots and Parlor Games
- 1 Loyalty Point for 20 Credits wagered on Table Poker, Casino War, Red Dog and SicBo
- 1 Loyalty Point for 40 Credits wagered on all Roulette
- 1 Loyalty Point for 200 Credits wagered on Video poker, Craps, Baccarat
- 1 Loyalty Point for 500 Credits wagered on all Blackjack and all Aces
For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program and for all other games this is substantially weaker. Points also expire after 3 months if not re-deemed.
The Star Partners casino group has a solid reputation, but it's important to remember that you can only claim bonuses at one of the Star Partners venue unless you are specifically invited, so choose the property that offers you the sign-up bonus that's best for you.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United States