SuperLenny is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at SuperLenny casino.
Review last updated - September 2019.
SuperLenny Casino are sister casino to Thrills and Kaboo Casinos and are owned by Betit Operations Ltd - they are based in Malta. SuperLenny Casino use software by Net Entertainment, NYX Interactive, Microgaming, Play 'N Go, Ash and WMS. Their website design is slick - the character of SuperLenny is fundamental to the design - he is an enigma - a tuxedo wearing figure with a stag's head. Something of a James Bond type - always ahead of the pack and always in the know. The website is tonal in nature and fairly easy to navigate.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for SuperLenny Casino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
100% up to £50
Terms and Conditions
The Super Lenny Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £50 plus 50 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30x(deposit + bonus) for the deposit bonus and 5xtriggering deposit for the free spin winnings.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are excluded from claiming this bonus - Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, China, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mauritius, Moldova, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom & USA
- Video slots, Classic slots & Jackpot slots: 100%
- Arcade & Scratch games: 100%
- Other table games: 40%
- All Roulette 5%
- All Video Poker: 5%
- All Black Jack games & Baccarat including Punto Banco: 5%
- 3 card Poker and Oasis poker: 5%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24 hours.
SuperLenny state that withdrawals are normally completed in 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed.
Minimum Withdrawal - €20.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Trustly, EuTeller, Sofort, iDeal, Paysafecard and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
SuperLenny use Net Entertainment software and add in slots games from , NYX Interactive, Microgaming, Play 'N Go, Playtech, Ash and WMS for their instant play casinos. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 31
Slots – 525
Video Poker – 16
Live – 16
Jackpot – 17
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - 1 hour 25 minutes.
- May 2019 - 1 hour 22 minutes.
- December 2018 - 9 minutes
- November 2016 - 2hours 19 minutes
- October 2015 - 27 minutes.
SuperLenny hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SuperLenny currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. ThePOGG.com acts as the ADR service used by SuperLenny for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
SuperLenny does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, South Africa, Spain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||Betit Operations Ltd.|
|Central North Business Centre|
|Telephone :||+44 800 808 5264|
|Live Chat :||24/7 live chat support is available on the casino website.|
SuperLenny casino publish the House Edge/Return to Player (RTP) information for their slots games.
SuperLenny casino do offer a comp point program called 'Bux', but do not provide any detail regarding accrual or redemption rates on their website. As such it is impossible to assess the value of this system to the player,
SuperLenny deserve mention for their fast customer service and their attractive website design which helps improve player experience on their site. However - be aware that the maximum allowed withdrawal from bonus winnings or complimentary spins is £1000 and that there are a variety of restrictions which can be found in the body of this review. Unfortunately SuperLenny do not give a maximum withdrawal amount on their website.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom