ToteSport: Not Recommended
ToteSport is not recommended!
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at ToteSport casino.
Review last updated – June 2017
Totepool are a major sportsbook vendor who are owned and operated by Betfred.
All six of the reviewers that work for this site on a regular bases have held accounts with Betfred Casino for several years and report no problems. Betfred have a good reputation within the industry.
For references see Betfred Group Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £100.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once you've completed the wagering requirement.
- Slots - 40xbonus
- Blackjack - 200xbonus
- Roulette - 400xbonus
- Baccarat - 200xbonus
- Video Poker - 200xbonus
- Table Poker - 200xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots (all varieties including Progressive Slots) 100%
- Blackjack (all varieties including Pontoon & Stravaganza) 20%
- Roulette (all varieties) 10%
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 20%
- Casino Hold ‘Em 20%
- Craps 10%
- Sic Bo (all varieties) 10%
- Casino War, Red Dog, Wild Viking 10%
- Slots Double Up, Video Poker Double Up 0%
- All other games 100%
Due to increased bonus abuse, players from the following countries are excluded from this promotion: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Argentina, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Italy and Greece.
Payout Speed: 72h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally within 72 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Moneybookers, UKash, Bank Wire or Cheque
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Totepool casino use IGT software for their instant play casino. Check out our IGT Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 3
Slots – 60
Video Poker – 4
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 7 minutes
- June 2015 - 47 minutes
- November 2014 - 7 minutes
- June 2014 - 14 minutes
- December 2013 - 1 hours 2 minutes
- September 2013 - 13 minutes
Totesport hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. ToteSport currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are allowed to register with Totepool casino - USA or its dependant territories, the Netherlands Antilles , Israel , South Africa, Cyprus and Estonia
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||0800 666 100|
|Address :||Customer Service Department|
|56-58 Benson Road|
Affiliate Program - ActiveWins.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
ToteSport does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Cyprus, Estonia, Israel, Netherlands Antilles, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Totepool casino publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
The Totepool comp point program awards players with 1 comp point for every $10 wagered and for every 100 comp points you earn you can exchange them for $1.
ToteSport are a solid operator that is part of a big group with a generally good reputation.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom