Vegas Winner: Blacklisted
Vegas Winner has been Blacklisted due to unethical business practices.
Vegas Winner Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Vegas Winner casino.
Review last updated - July 2017
All SkillOnNet casinos have been included on our Blacklist due to anomalies found in their software and the companies subsequent behaviour.
See https://thepogg.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further details.
Utilising a software platform that's fairness has been called into question, there's no good reason to play with VegasWinner casino.
VegasWinner have been included on our Blacklist for use of SkillOnNet software, a casino software that has in at least one instances been shown to be offering a non-random Video Poker Gamble feature. See https://thepogg.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further information.
In December 2017 we became aware of SkillOnNet offering a Self-Exclusion tool that, in our opinion, was designed with the intent of manipulating users looking to Self-Exclude into selecting the minimum possible exclusion length while making it difficult to locate information on the longer exclusions that should be available to players. We view this practice as morally questionable with the primary intent of allowing at risk users to re-engage with gambling services at SkillOnNet operators more quickly.
The SkillOnNet license appear to have engaged in a retroactive Responsible Gambling exclusion to justify non-payment of winnings. A player who asked whether they had ever self-excluded at a property on the SkillOnNet license was advised that they had not, that they should consider self-excluding and allowed to play on. Months later when the player hit a four figure win, the same conversation was then used to justify non-payment of the win despite the operator not feeling the conversation was significant enough to require application of an enforced exclusion at the time the conversation occurred.
For references see SkillOnNet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Vegas Winner casino's terms and conditions here.
100% up to £100
Terms and Conditions
The Vegas Winner Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £100 plus 25 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30xbonus for the deposit bonus and 60xwinnings for the complimentary spins.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet while playing with this bonus is £5 or 10% of the bonus amount, whichever is lower.
There is no maximum win associated with the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins have a maximum allowed win of £100.
The bonus is cashable.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive a bonus - Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Russia and Lithuania
- GVG Slots and Scratch games 100%
- All other Slots and Scratch 60%
- All other games 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 5 days
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – €10000/month.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, WebMoney, EntroPay, UseMyBank, EUTeller, NeoSurf, PayPal, Poli
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
SkillOnNet software has been shown to operate in a non-random fashion. Check out our SkillOnNet Software Review.
Game selection is as follows;
Table Games – 19
Slots – 100
Video Poker – 16
Jackpot – 17
Live - 3
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- June 2015 - No Response
- November 2014 - 25 minutes
- June 2014 - 1 hour 45 minutes
- December 2013 - 1 hours 28 minutes
- August 2013 - 19 minutes
VegasWinner hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. VegasWinner currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Vegas Winner casino- Belgium, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Italy, Israel, Turkey, France, Mexico, Spain, Romania, the German state of Schleswig-Holstein and the USA
|Email :||[email protected]|
Affiliate Program - EuroVegas Partners.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Vegas Winner does not accept players from the following countries: Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Romania, Spain, Turkey, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
Vegas Winner casino do not publish the RTP/house edge figures for any of their slots games.
The Vegas Winner casino comp point program awards comp points at a different rate depending on the game you are playing as follows;
- Slots (including jackpot slots), Doubles heaven, Scratch Games €10 bet = 1 comp point
- Hi & Lo, Let Them Ride €20 bet = 1 comp point
- Carribean Poker, Casino Holdem €30 bet = 1 comp point
- All Roulette, Video Poker, Big Wheel, Blackjack, Baccarat, Punto Banco €40 bet = 1 comp point
- Craps, Pai Gow Poker €80 bet = 1 comp point
They do not list how many points you need to redeem for €1 or whether points are redeemed to cash or bonuses.
The player/casino trust bond that has to exist for any online casino to maintain a positive reputation has been seriously compromised in the case of all SkillOnNet casinos. Don't play here
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom