Vera & John: Does not accept players from United States
Check our list of casinos that do accept players from United States.
Vera & John Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Vera & John casino.
Only one of the reviewers who works regularly for this site holds an account with Vera & John. This was set up to test their withdrawal times. They report positive experiences.
Vera & John casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - €2000/24 hour period
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, PaySafeCard, Trustly, Entercash, Ecopayz, PugglePay, iDeal and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Vera & John casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. They also add in a selection of slots games from BetSoft, Evolution Gaming, IGT, Leander Gaming, Play N Go, Quickspin, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Bally Interactive, Evolution, NYX Gaming, Thunderkick, Williams Interactive, HOGaming, ThreePidgeons and NextGen Gaming.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 50
Slots – 351
Video Poker – 13
Jackpots - 12
Live - 5
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 51 minutes.
- June 2020 - 34 minutes.
- September 2019 - 57 minutes.
- May 2019 - 5 hours 56 minutes
- November 2018 - 1 hours 10 minutes
- November 2016 - 8 minutes
- June 2015 - 1 hour 53 minutes
- November 2014 - 6 minutes
- June 2014 - 3 hours
- December 2013 - 13 minutes
- October 2013 - 34 minutes
Vera&John hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Vera&John currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Vera & John does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, China, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+506-2506 4144|
Vera & John casino publish the house edge figures for all of their Net Entertainment slots games.
Vera & John casino offer a decent selection of games and have so far maintained a great reputation with players. We're confident you'll have a good experience here.
Vera&John - Could open account while self excluded
Vera&John - Self exclusion, deposit limits protocols
Vera&John - Breach of self-exclusion
Best Casinos: United States