Very Vegas: Not Recommended
Very Vegas is not recommended!.
Very Vegas Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Very Vegas casino.
Review last updated - June 2017
Very Vegas are a mobile casino running on the Probability platform.
VeryVegas casino are a white label mobile casino operator who run on the Probability software platform. This software provider is owned by IGT.
As of October 2016 VeryVegas have been dropped by AskGamblers for reportedly being non-responsive.
100% up to £150 plus £20
Terms and Conditions
The Very Vegas Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £150 plus £20.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 50xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term.
A single bet, no matter how large, can contribute a maximum of £10 to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
- Jackpot Games
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 48h
Our review reports withdrawals paid within 48h.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – £1500/week and £3000/month.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Very Vegas casino use Probability Games software for their instant play casinos.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 3
Slots – 22
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - No answer
- December 2015 - 1 hour 14 Minutes (Need to create an account to get even simple support questions answered)
- June 2015 - 27 Minutes
- December 2014 - 3 hours 23 minutes
VeryVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. VeryVegas currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Very Vegas casino - United States
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||0333 313 0030|
|Address :||Probability (Gibraltar) Limited|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Very Vegas does not accept players from the following countries: United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
Very Vegas casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
Very Vegas offer a very limited game selection but otherwise don't appear to have any significant issues.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom