William Hill Casino Club: Needs Work
William Hill Casino Club is listed as Needs Work. We recommend trying another casino.
William Hill Casino Club Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at William Hill Casino Club casino.
Review last updated – October 2020
William Hill Casino Club – as the name suggests – are part of the William Hill group who are one of the best known brand names in the world, having household recognition both in and outside those familiar with the gambling industry. Founded in 1964, William Hill has grown to the point that by 2018 they had over 11k employees and an annual Net Revenue of over £1.5 billion.
William Hill Casino Club are part of the William Hill group. The William Hill group of casinos has a policy of not discussing player complaints, with both this and other affiliate based player complaint services.
Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss complaints. However, William Hill's position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and William Hill have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that William Hill has given to BetBlocker - a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day - does far more good than their refusal to discuss the handful of complaints we receive about them each year (on average less than 2/year for the decade we have been in operation) does harm.
The above being the case we're we're happy to acknowledge that William Hill policy decisions are a net positive for players, though we would stress to players that if you get in trouble while playing with this group it is highly unlikely we will be able to assist you.
For references see William Hill Group Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
150% up to £150.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 66.7xbonus
- Blackjack - 333.3xbonus
- Roulette - 266.7xbonus
- Baccarat - 333.3xbonus
- Video Poker - 333.3xbonus
- Table Poker - 266.7xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots (all varieties) 100%
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride 25%
- Casino Hold’em (all varieties) 25%
- Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) 25%
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 20%
- Stravaganza 20%
- Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%
- Casino War 5%
- Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%
- All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties) 0%
- All other games 100%
Payout Speed: 24h
William Hill Casino Club use Playtech and Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 62
Slots – 1222
Video Poker – 1
Jackpot – 80
Live – 11
Email Testing Record
- October 2020 - 2 hours 17 minutes
- December 2016 - 14 hours 21 minute
- June 2015 - 2 hours 42 minutes
- November 2014 - 3 hours 1 minute
- June 2014 - 2 hours 17 minutes
- June 2013 - 8 hours 38 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 2h 3min
WilliamHill Casino Club hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. WilliamHill Casino Club currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
William Hill Casino Club does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Australia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cuba, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Greenland, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar [Burma], North Korea, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0800 014 9459 (free)|
|International +44 203 667 8929|
|Fax :||UK 0808 280 1485|
|International +63 275 679 47|
William Hill Casino Club publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
William Hill Casino Club offer the standard Playtech comp point program - 1 comp point for every £10 wagered and 100 comp points converting to £1 - with the redemption rates improving as you move up the VIP ladder.
While we would love to see the extended William Hill group step forward and address the complaints that we see coming through, the complaint volumes are comparatively small given the sheer scale of this group and the commitment they've shown to supporting vulnerable players via BetBlocker is nothing short of exemplary. Player's choosing to play with William Hill Casino Club should be aware that it is very unlikely we will be able to assist them if they experience difficulties, but given the low chances of this happening this is a high quality operation overall.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom