William Hill: Recommended
William Hill is Recommended.
William Hill Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at William Hill casino.
Review last updated - January 2021
William Hill are one of the best known brand names in the world, having household recognition both in and outside those familiar with the gambling industry. Founded in 1964, William Hill has grown to the point that by 2018 they had over 11k employees and an annual Net Revenue of over £1.5 billion. They are triple licensed, firstly in Gibraltar by Gibraltar Gambling Commission, secondly by the MGA in Malta, finally by the UKGC in the United Kingdom. The website is based upon a colour theme of blue, gold and white and the logo is the brand name in gold and white letters - "William" is in ornate golden script - "Hill" in white block capitals - the logo is highly recognisable.
The William Hill group of casinos has a policy of not discussing player complaints, with both this and other affiliate based player complaint services.
Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss complaints. However, William Hill's position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and William Hill have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that William Hill has given to BetBlocker - a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day - does far more good than their refusal to discuss the handful of complaints we receive about them each year (on average less than 2/year for the decade we have been in operation) does harm.
The above being the case we're we're happy to acknowledge that William Hill policy decisions are a net positive for players, though we would stress to players that if you get in trouble while playing with this group it is highly unlikely we will be able to assist you.
For references see William Hill Group Player Issues
100% up to £300
Terms and Conditions
The William Hill Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £300.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term.
The maximum allowed win with this bonus is £2000.
Players depositing via ewallets are not eligible to receive this bonus.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 7 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots (all varieties) (excluding Football Rules, Wild Gambler and Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, these games will count as 25% contribution) 100%
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride 25%
- Casino Hold'em (all varieties) 25%
- Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) *0-50%
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 20%
- Stravaganza 20%
- Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 5%
- Multi-spin video slots 20%
- Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%
- Casino War 5%
- Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%
- All double options on slots Video Poker (all varieties) 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
William Hill casino use Playtech and Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 62
Slots – 1222
Video Poker – 1
Jackpot – 80
Live – 11
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 1 hour 12 minutes.
- October 2020 - 2 hours 17 minutes
- December 2016 - 14 hours 21 minute
- June 2015 - 2 hours 42 minutes
- November 2014 - 20 hours 15 minutes
- June 2014 - 1 hour 20 minutes
- December 2013 - 1 day 4 hours 16 minutes
- June 2013 - 11 hours 33 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 4 hours 30 minutes
WilliamHill hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. WilliamHill currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
William Hill does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, American Samoa, Oceania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The Congo, Cuba, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Iran, Iraq, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Serbia, South Africa, Sudan, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S., Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0800 085 6296|
|Fax||UK 0808 280 1485|
William Hill publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
William Hill offer the standard Playtech comp point program, that being 1 comp point earned for every £10 wagered and 100 comp points = £1. They will also improve the redemption rate for accounts showing a lot of activity. This makes the William Hill comp point program substantially better than the industry average.
While we would love to see the extended William Hill group step forward and address the complaints that we see coming through, the complaint volumes are comparatively small given the sheer scale of this group and the commitment they've shown to supporting vulnerable players via BetBlocker is nothing short of exemplary. Player's choosing to play with William Hill should be aware that it is very unlikely we will be able to assist them if they experience difficulties, but given the low chances of this happening this is a high quality operation overall.
Associated By Company
William Hill - Unfair treatment
William Hill - Withholding funds despite 2 successful withdrawals
William Hill - Verification problems
Best Casinos: United Kingdom