Winner: Not Recommended
Winner is not recommended!
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Winner casino.
Review last updated – July 2017
One of the smaller Playtech casinos on the market, Winner is currently aggressively raising its profile and can currently be seen as a featured casino on many major gambling portals.
Winner appear to have copied some of their terms and conditions from Betfair casino as the game weightings in their bonus terms refer to Zero Roulette, Zero Blackjack, Zero Video Poker, Zero Baccarat. They do not – as far as we could see – offer any Zero games and the only Playtech casino we are aware of that does is Betfair. Given that terms and conditions are legally binding documents, copying them off someone else is never a good idea.
This group of casinos have also been unresponsive to several player complaints.
Casino Tropez has also been involved in what can only be described as a very harsh. In this incident the casino revoked a player's entire win as they tried to withdraw before completing the wagering requirement for the bonus they received. The industry standard for these situations - despite this practice violating terms and conditions - is to return the balance to the player and inform them that they need to complete further wagering requirement. Moving to confiscation of funds in the first instance is very unfriendly treatment of a player.
A complaint that came in to us regarding Winner casino demonstrated the casino ignoring clearly defined terms and conditions and making up rules to suit themselves when they did not want to pay a player. The casino were also non-responsive to this issue.
Winner casino restrict the maximum withdrawal for their progressive jackpots.
In late 2014 a situation came to light where an affiliate was found to be hacking into other sites and posting their gambling links on these sites without the owners knowledge or permission. This activity is clearly illegal and unethical. The majority of casinos that were receiving traffic from this affiliate closed the affiliate's accounts upon finding out what the affiliate was doing, however some casinos, whether via intent or insufficient security policies, continued to be listed on these sites for many months after the activity of this affiliate came to light. Many other brands managed to quickly take action to get themselves removed from the hacked sites (closing the affiliate account down and ensuring that new accounts could not be open).
For references see Winner Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Winner casino's terms and conditions here. Winner casino have recently made changes to their website that prevent us continuing to monitor their terms and conditions.
|200% up to £350|
The Winner Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 200% up to £400.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £40.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
This bonus is sticky which means that it can never be withdrawn. Once you have completed the wagering requirement the bonus will be removed from your account at the time of your first withdrawal.
Players depositing via Neteller, PaySafe Card, Skrill or Ukash are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Slots (all varieties) 100%
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride 25%
- Casino Hold'em (all varieties) 25%
- Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) 0-50%*
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 10%
- Stravaganza 20%
- Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%
- Casino War 5%
- Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%
- All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties) 0%
- Zero Roulette, Zero Blackjack, Zero Video Poker, Zero Baccarat 0%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
**The roulette games above mentioned are valid towards Wagering Requirements under the below conditions:
- High coverage bets (i.e. low risk) will contribute 0% towards your Wagering Requirements. High coverage roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering 60% or more of the table.
- Medium coverage bets (i.e. med risk) will contribute 20% towards your Wagering Requirements. Medium coverage roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering 10% or more of the table but less than 60%.
- Low coverage bets (i.e. high risk) will contribute 50% towards your Wagering Requirements. Low coverage roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering less than 10% of the table.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 4 days
Our reviewer reports their withdrawal being paid within 24 hours of Winner rescinding the request for Notarized ID, however this seems to have been expedited due to the circumstance as live support stated within 4 business days. We would emphasize that specifically speeding up the withdrawal process when there has been an issue is a very good customer service policy, but this section is designed to rate the standard policy not the exceptions.
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
Maximum Withdrawal - Where a bonus is used, a maximum of £5000 can be withdrawn per 30 day period. Without a bonus a maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn every 4 business days, a maximum of £40,000 can be withdrawn every 10 business days and a maximum of £50,000 can be withdrawn in any 30 day period.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, PaySafeCard, Entropay, Bank Wire, ClickandBuy or Cheque
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Our review reports that communication became a lot less expedient after the issue of Notarized ID was raised, with customer service not responding to email. However they report their payout being paid far faster than the stated timeframe once the issue was resolved. As such we'll be basing the Customer Service rating solely on the email testing.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - No reply
- June 2015 - 10 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 minute
- June 2014 - No email address
- December 2013 - 6 minutes
- June 2013 - 16 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 11 hours 24 minutes
Winner hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Winner currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Antigua and Barbuda Directorate of Offshore Gaming - Winner casino are licensed by the DOG. Relatively few of the operators we list use this regulator and while this body does appear to have a complaints process in place, we are unaware of any player having successfully taken a complaint to them. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Winner - AFGHANISTAN, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA, BULGARIA, CHINA, CUBA, CYPRUS, ESTONIA, FRANCE AND IT'S TERRITORIES, HONG KONG, IRAN, IRAQ, ISRAEL, KAHNAWAKE, LIBYA, MACAU, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, REPUBLIC OF SERBIA, SUDAN, SYRIA, THE PHILIPPINES, TURKEY, USA AND ITS TERRITORIES
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+44-808-1203-498 (UK)|
|Fax :||+448000 328 832|
|Address :||P.O. Box 2642|
|Makati Post Office|
|Gil Puyat Avenue|
Affiliate Program - Nethive Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Winner does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Macau SAR China, Netherlands Antilles, Philippines, Serbia, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Winner casino publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Winner offer the standard Playtech comp point program wherein you receive one comp point for every £10 wagered and 100 comp points can be converted into £1. The redemptions rates do improve as your VIP levels increase.
If you're going to play with Winner casino you really need to accept that there's a higher than normal chance that you'll end up having to fork out money for Notarized ID. It personally would not be our choice, but it's a personal decision that you have to take.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Winner – missing balance
Winner Casino – Took £41,000 from my balance without any explanation being provided
Winner – Notarized ID not being received
Best Casinos: United Kingdom