Winning Room: Recommended
Winning Room is Recommended.
Winning Room Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Winning Room casino.
Review last updated – January 2021.
Winning Room casino have a long history. Originally part of the Bonnier Gaming group who were then purchased by Evoke Gaming who themselves were purchased by Mr Green Limited who were finally purchased by William Hill. They have changed hands several times, each time being picked up by a bigger group than they were previously owned by, recently purchased RedBet. They currently run on the Evoke Gaming license as part of the William Hill group. Winning Room are licensed in Malta by the MGA. The offer a good range of games by providers including: Net Entertainment, Microgaming, Play ‘N Go, Red Tiger and Pragmatic play. The website takes as its colour palette: red, white and gold and its logo is its name in white block capitals topped by a golden star all enclosed in a red diamond bordered in white.
Winning Room are part of the William Hill group. The William Hill group of casinos has a policy of not discussing player complaints, with both this and other affiliate based player complaint services.
Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss complaints. However, William Hill's position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and William Hill have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that William Hill has given to BetBlocker - a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day - does far more good than their refusal to discuss the handful of complaints we receive about them each year (on average less than 2/year for the decade we have been in operation) does harm.
The above being the case we're we're happy to acknowledge that William Hill policy decisions are a net positive for players, though we would stress to players that if you get in trouble while playing with this group it is highly unlikely we will be able to assist you.
For references see William Hill Group Player Issues
|100% up to €100|
The Winning Room Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to €100.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 25x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is €2 on any single round of play.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus: United Kingdom
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 30 days if wagering requirements are not completed.
BONUS CODE: NO CODE NEEDEDCLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Winning Room casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 13
Slots – 1640
Video Poker – 1
Jackpot – 21
Live – 51
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 1 hour 12 minutes.
- October 2020 - 2 hours 17 minutes
- November 2018 - 12 hours 36 minutes
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
WinningRoom hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. WinningRoom currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Winning Room does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Ecuador, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Germany, Guam, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, North Korea, Serbia, Sudan, Syria, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+44 (0) 203 318 4821|
Winning Room casino publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
While we would love to see the extended William Hill group step forward and address the complaints that we see coming through, the complaint volumes are comparatively small given the sheer scale of this group and the commitment they've shown to supporting vulnerable players via BetBlocker is nothing short of exemplary. Player's choosing to play with Winning Room should be aware that it is very unlikely we will be able to assist them if they experience difficulties, but given the low chances of this happening this is a high quality operation overall.
Associated By Company
Winning Room – Refund self excluded
Winning Room – Payout complaint
Winning Room – Promised Refund
Best Casinos: United Kingdom