Yachting is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Yachting casino.
Review last updated – May 2016
A member of the B3W group, Yachting casino use a variety of software providers and have maintained a good reputation within the industry.
Only one of the six reviews who work regularly for this site holds an account with Long Harbour - the primary casino in this group - and that was opened for testing purposes. They report positive experiences.
Yachting have no outstanding complaints at any of the major mediation portals.
Yachting carry a progressive jackpot term limiting the payments to £5000/month. We consider this term to be Predatory.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to €333.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn after you complete the wagering requirement.
- Slots - 60xbonus
- Video Poker - 240xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are only allowed to play slots games and video poker games while you have a bonus.
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager 10% or more of the bonus you receive on any single round of play.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- All Slots, Lottery and Other Games 100%
- All Video Poker Games 25%
Payout Speed: 72h
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within 72 hours.
Minimum withdrawal – $25.
Maximum withdrawal – $800/day, $2600/week, $5500/month
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Moneybookers (Skrill), EcoCard, Credit/Debit card, UKash, PaySafeCardCLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- November 2014 - 16 minutes
- June 2014 - 2 hours 58 minutes
Yachting hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Yachting currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Yachting casino – United States of America
|Email :||[email protected]|
Affiliate Program - Harbour Gaming.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Yachting does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Yachting casino offers a unique comp point program called 'Miles'. For every £/€/$10 you wager on slots games and for every £/€/$20 you wager on table games or Video Poker you'll earn 1 point . For every 5000 Harbour Points you earn you can convert them to £/€/$60.
Part of a very credible group, Yachting casino are on the right course to rank highly.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom