GROSVENOR’s YEAR END REPORT
Academically Grosvenor have always been a solid student with a great track record of high quality submission. Grosvenor shows great skills in group work and has always shown great social aptitude when working and engaging with her peer group.
More recently Grosvenor has found themselves in trouble on a couple of occasions for use of prohibited devices during class time. However during these occasions credit has to be given – she has shown exceptional aptitude with modern technology, providing first of a kind applications which have ultimately benefitted the class as a whole, even if they have been in technical violation of the rules.
Alongside this attention should be drawn to Grosvenor’s extracurricular activities where she’s organized event for the whole community to take part in and worked to help charitable causes like Maria Curie, which help to show a conscientious and caring attitude to the world around her. Well done Grosvenor and keep up the good work.
- A flawless complaints record
- A perfect customer service response record
- Fantastically fast Neteller payouts
- Release the first iPad specific Roulette game in November
- Were the first to release Ash Gaming’s ‘Alice’s Wonderland’ in mobile format and continue to enhance their mobile catalogue
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.