VIP’s YEAR END REPORT
The younger brother of the high flying InterCasino has to be a tough role to play – we can certainly all feel a little in the shadows at times, which is something to undermine confidence. However, VIP deserves a lot of credit in his own right. This year has seen him building on and reinforcing the hard work of previous years to produce some very strong results.
VIP has really focused on his strengths, ensuring to use demonstrate where he is doing well and what he does best. This emphasis is positive, but a little more time spent going outside of his comfort zone, trying new things and developing new skills could easily catapult VIP from being in the top set to being at the top of the top set and out of the shadows.
A hard working and a pleasure to have in the class, we’re looking forward to another year spent working with an enthusiastic and polite student.
- Throughout the year VIP have introduced a range of new slots games, showcasing their ability to keep up with the modern market by putting out entertaining and innovative games with fun and original bonus features.
- A flawless complaints record
- A perfect customer service response record
- Fantastically fast Neteller payouts
- Released the RTP figures for all of their slots game – a progressive shift towards transparency
- Added I-BANQ to the payment methods they can accept
- Added a range of free games from the casino to their Facebook service
|To read more about VIP Casino, check out our VIP Casino Review. Alternatively to sign up and play now click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.