WHITEBET’s YEAR END REPORT
Over the last few years Whitebet – like her high flying sibling Redbet – has shown talent but failed to develop that talent as well as they might. Consistently above average in the quality of work she has submitted, there has always been this glimmer that never seemed to fulfil itself yet hinted that there was the potential to really break out in front of the pack with just a little more application.
In the last year that glimmer has become a blaze and really pushed Whitebet out into the top set of her peer group. It is amazing the difference that a year can make to the maturity of both the behaviour and work levels of some student and Whitebet is a perfect example of this, having come on in leaps and bounds this year really developing her ability to focus in on the areas of the curriculum that she needs to develop and working well at taking on board and implementing all feedback given.
If this high rate of improvement continues into 2012, we’re confident that we’ll be seeing Whitebet again this time next year to pick up their Class of 2013 award.
- Using Net Entertainment software – their selection of fantastic new slots games continues to offer fantastically fun and original games while offering some of the most competitive RTP stats in the casino market
- In February Whitebet became a 1st tier Net Entertainment platform, ensuring that they get all the newest game releases first
- In the second half of the year Whitebet launched the new Casino Blue which features a large array of Microgaming slots games
- In November they became one of the first casinos to list RTP figures for their Microgaming slots game catalogue
- A flawless complaints record
- Fantastically fast Neteller payouts
- Great exclusive improved sign-up bonus offered through ThePOGG.com (to be added just after New Year)
- Added Paysafe as a payment method
- Launched new mobile game platform
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.