Amunra - Blocked account with active bonus
Resolved - Amunra Casino have informed us that this player has been paid. The player has been non-responsive to our requests for updates so we assume they are happy.
Read our Amunra Casino Review.
I am writing to you because you officially represent the interests of the N1 Interactive Ltd casino group, so I hope for your help and loyalty.
On November 16, 2020, I received a letter from the casino with a promotion of 80% up to 400 euros and decided to play this bonus. My winning amount from this bonus is 1527 euros. As soon as I won this amount, the casino blocked my account with an active bonus, I did not even have time to fulfill the wagering requirements for this bonus. The casino sent me a letter in the mail with the following content:
° Please kindly note that your account has been closed based on the following from our Terms and Conditions:
- The Casino reserves the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the amount on your account balance, subject to deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.°
I have not received any explanation on this matter and the casino has not responded to my inquiries, only that this decision is final. I do not understand what could be the reason, because I have already received payment from them in the amount of 407 euros 07.11.2020.
I hope you can help me in this situation and return my winnings. Thank you.
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.
Hi sfoel - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
As we are the ADR for the N1 Interactive Ltd license under the Malta Gaming Authority license there is certain information we have to provide you now.
– Use of this service does not preclude your seeking redress through court proceedings .
– This service is free to use for both the complainant and operator.
– At any point during the procedure the submitting party retains the right to withdraw their complaint. This does not preclude our right to continue the discussion with the involved operator of general issues related to the complaint (i.e. insufficiently clear terms and conditions).
– You are not obliged to obtain independent or legal advice or representation, though you may choose to do so.
If you have any questions about the above, let me know.
I'll contact the operator and see what we can find out for you.