BellFruit - casino doesn't want to pay all of my winnings
Resolved - Bellfruit have made clear that they have no interest in discussing player complaints with this service. As a result of this decision, Bellfruit casino have been moved to Not Recommended status. They have however decided to pay this player in full.
Read our BellFruit Casino Review.
I am contacting you with respect to my recent play in Bell fruit casino.
Here is what I did
1. I deposited 200 and 200 was added as a bonus
2. I started playing and lost 280 GBP. My balance was down to 120 GBP and did another 40 GBP spin, bringing my balance down to 80 GBP. That spin gave me complimentary spins. The complimentary spins gave me a total of 11 800 GBP winnings.
3. When I had 11 800, of which it was showing that 4300 was locked as bonus money, the system allowed me to withdraw around 7500 but this would have forfeited my bonus and I would have lost this 4300. I contacted Terry from customer support and he told me that I had two options. The first one is to forfeit the bonus and withdraw 7500 or the other option is to keep on playing until I meed the wagering requirement of 200 000 coins where each 1 GBP bet would give me 20 points and once I reach 200 000 all my money will be converted into real money(also described in the T&Cs of the welcome bonus)
4. I kept on playing and my balance went down to 9300. At that point I met the rollover of reaching 200 000 coins(had 253 000 coins at that time)and the bonus money should have been released , which did not happen
5. When trying to withdraw it was shown again that around 3900 was locked as bonus money. And I could only withdraw around 5400.
I contacted the customer support over the phone again and they raised the issue with the technical team. Later on, they came back with the following email.
Thank you for your patience.
Our technical team have looked into this issue and unfortunately there has been
a bug in the system regarding your bonus money. You rightly should have got
your 200 GBP bonus money when you made your initial deposit which you did at
around 22:49 (29.06.2016). This 200 GBP of bonus money was converted into 'real
money' available to be withdrawn yesterday at around 10:51 (30/06/2016) when
you reached the criteria.
The remaining 3902 GBP of bonus money can not be converted into 'real money for
withdrawal' as it should never have actually been awarded to your account (this
was an effect of the bug in our system).
You now have 2 choices, either create a pay out for the real money on your
account 5,458.50 GBP and forfeit the bonus money.
Alternatively continue playing and once you have used up the real money
(5,458.50 GB) you will then be able to play the bonus money and subsequently
withdraw any winnings you may then have from the bonus money.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and confusion we have
This is a new 'bug' regarding the bonus money that has not come up before and
we are currently working on resolving it as quickly as possible.
Your Support Team
The casino is saying the the money should never been awarded to me although the whole amount I had was won on the complimentary spins and there was nothing that was added by mistake or so. Please feel free to look at my account and review my bets:
my username is: [EDIT]
I am more than happy to provide any additional information.
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.