Bingo Extra - Social Responsibility
Found for the Casino - After reviewing the process that was engaged with regard to this players experience it is our opinion that Bingo Extra and the DAUB Alderney group acted in an appropriate manner consistent with their Responsible Gambling commitments.
Read our Bingo Extra Casino Review.
I found you to be an excellent ADR service when enquiring in another case I had - in which you found in my favour. I am not sure if I have a case against LuckyPants here, but believe myself to be in the right. I’ve posted below my original email to them which explains my disagreement.
I am writing with a complaint.
I opened an account some months ago with Bingoextra, as well as having several others with DAUB Alderney licensed online casinos (Aspers luckypants, kingjackpot, spinandwin).
I am a problem gambler, and I have now dug myself into a perilous financial position, and I believe your casinos are partly responsible due to neglecting your social responsibilities as a company. Below are the reasons I believe your company is at fault.
1. Having first opened an account at luckypants, I requested a self exclusion with that site. I was discouraged from doing so by a Luck Pants advisor, and instead the support team encouraged me to set deposit limits.
This is a breach of the rules, and I should have been excluded when I asked for this.
2. Once I set deposit limits (£50) the support team said they would implement them over all DAUB casinos I was then registered with (spinandwin, aspers). This limit was not extended to my accounts at Kingjackpot or Bingoextra, (possibly more sites) leading to me (as a problem gambler) Gambling in excess of what I can afford. As my limits were working, to an extant, on the other sites, my addiction kicked fully in when on those sites where I had no limits, creating a bullseye to aim for. I knew I could gamble more on your sites so I used them more often.
All accounts, new or old, across the DAUB license should have had this limit implemented as agreed, although I use the term agreed loosely - i feel I was coerced into setting limits rather than excluding.
3. I am hereby demanding all deposits made over the £50 agreed monthly limit on all DAUB sites be returned to me immediately.
4. When I first opened my bingoextra account, I managed to win up to £7,000 and tried to withdraw £6,000. After my withdrawal request, it was not placed into a ‘pending’ status or anything, it just sat there whilst you deliberated for nearly three days. Again, and I believe in a calculated fashion, your site allowed my addiction to take hold again, and I managed to spend the 6,000 - which should have AT LEAST been placed in a procession stage.
5. I have evidence / photons / screenshoots / emails etc to prove the above.
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.