Bitstarz - winning no deposit bonus
Resolved - Both the submitting complainant and Bitstarz Casino have informed us that this issue has been resolved and the player has received their funds.
Read our Bitstarz Casino Review.
Hello there, iam concerend of my last experience on bitstarz. I have recieved a free spins bonus. I have won 0,07€. On that time i had my real balance around 0,17€ so i made one spin on 0,20€ bet getting lucky bonus that turned into like 10€ ish ( if i count any sort of wagering 2,8€ but at this amount when bonus is not even able to cover min spin 0.10 its not counted as a bonus fund ever) Once i finish wagering comes time when system automaticly cuts winnings exceeding max win cap and i decided to continue play and try my luck... When i capped max win of i have checked my balance and it was able to cashout but i wanted to keep playing. I would never expect i would have to to cashout this money and redeposit to be able win more that is absolut nonsense and terms and conditions are absolutly not clear in this case. Once i was lucky again and win big i have decide to make cashout of 1000€ which got in short time discarded and i was left with 200€ on account. Once i talked to support i was explained why was the money removed but as i mentioned above there is several reasons why i don´t agree with the result.
- when i made the spin that affect whole game from the amount of 0,20 my real balance from last deposit were 0,17 which coveres 85% of the bet
- the funds were registered as real money able to withdraw whole time when i was playing
- if i would consider wagering of amount won from free spins the winings didn´t exceed cap of winnings from a no deposit bonus as per terms but since the winning was not enough for a min bet spin of 0,10 € it is not even considered as a lock bonus if i am not mistaken
- no matter what i would accept as per my partial from my previous funds to be able to withdraw 85% of those winnings instead of giving me 200€ as sort of compensation that is ridiculous if i compare i was about to withdraw 1300€.
- i don´t see any advice that would tell player once you reach cap no matter of wagering don ´t play anymore and do the withdrawal otherwise your winnings will not be counted anymore...once you play with real balance you are not expecting there will be some fortification process anymore this happens when i would have 300€ while i finish wagering and got cap the winnings by that time and since i played on like other 30 websites the process was on 100% of these sites automatic once you finish wagering.
so dont know why in this case player would be forced to withdraw money and redeposit with card if they are about to continue. Since the money are withdrawable there should be any more restrictions in any ways it make no sense.
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.