- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Firstly apologies for the delayed response to your issue. I did actually chase this complaint on the 4th but clearly forgot to inform you.
Due to staff absences at both Casumo and a short period of absence myself this has taken a little longer than it should have.
The Casumo rep informs me that there was a technical issue with your withdrawal that ultimately lead to it being bounced back to them. The funds were credited back to your account. They inform me that they also emailed you to let you know about the issue and inform you that you could re-submit your withdrawal. They tell me that subsequently you've played out these funds.
Can you confirm the above?