- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi carpinmad - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
The first point I have to make would be that Company Casino do not hold a UKGC license. As a UK citizen you should only be playing with casinos that hold a UKGC license. Any other operator is breaking UK law accepting your play.
With regard to the specifics of your complaint, you have a significant problem. Unfortunately not being able to provide evidence of possession of the cards that you deposited with fits into a pattern that is commonly associated with parties engaged in card fraud/identity theft. My suggestion to you at this point would be to contact your card issuers and ask them to provide proof of ownership of the card. This would have to be a physical letter/statement not an email.