- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi amanda7635 - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
As we are the ADR for the N1 Interactive Ltd license under the Malta Gaming Authority license there is certain information we have to provide you now.
– Use of this service does not preclude your seeking redress through court proceedings .
– This service is free to use for both the complainant and operator.
– At any point during the procedure the submitting party retains the right to withdraw their complaint. This does not preclude our right to continue the discussion with the involved operator of general issues related to the complaint (i.e. insufficiently clear terms and conditions).
– You are not obliged to obtain independent or legal advice or representation, though you may choose to do so.
If you have any questions about the above, let me know.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help you in this instance. If you have changed your registration information - including your email address - the automated systems would not pick-up your previous self-exclusion and the operator would not be expected to carry this over.
You may find our free Responsible Gambling app BetBlocker useful. It allows users to restrict their internet capable devices from accessing over 12k gambling operator websites for between 24 hours and 5 years.