Magic Red – Casino forced user to continue to play + casino steels real-money from account
Resolved - A payment delay issue has been resolved and both Magic Red Casino and the player have confirmed that the player has received their funds.
Read our Magic Red Casino Review.
First of all: I assume that mediation is not legally binding until both parties agree on, as the amount in dispute is EUR 29,000 or EUR 13,000. If no clarification with the casino is possible here, the case will be discussed with the responsible casino authorities.
Happend on 30. July 2019 afternoon/evening:
- Deposit of 1000 EUR, valid for "Casino" and not "Live Casino" games.
- Got unwanted bonus of 200 EUR and contact chat support who removed (reversed) the bonus upon my request.So never played with that bonus money, even not in Live Casino since the bonus money is not-sticky according to casino terms.
- It is explicitly stated that in the casino it is first played with real money.
- Same procedure with two other 1000 EUR deposits on the same day. Got another bonus money and always removed with help of chat support.
- Had luck in games and money increased to 30.000 EUR. The money was shown in the webinterface as "Real Money" and not as "bonus money".
- Did want to cash out money, converted membership points: Got additional 23 EUR.
- Did want to trigger cash out, but system declided due to active bonus (the 23 EUR). Did see that the membership point conversion was not to real money, but to bonus money.
- Contact chat that I only want to withdraw the real money and they can remove/keep the 23 EUR if necessary.
- Chat support stated this is not possible. I'm forced to continue to play. No chance to return my "real money".
AT THIS POINT I think this is the 1st very questionable problem. Is a casino really allowed to declide cashout of real money according to regulations?
And especially are they allowed to FORCE players to continue in such a way? I assume thing violates anything to take care about Responsible Gaming?!
(Please note, I already submitted a case for this at 30th July 2019 at 21:16)
- Due to the mentioned mandatory continue of games, continued to fulfil the requirements of the 23 EUR bonus.
- Lost money down to 14.000 EUR (shown completely as real-money).
- Nevertheless, the bonus conditions have been fulfilled.
- System allowed now to trigger the withdrawal of 14.000 EUR.
- Some hours or 1 day later Casino sent mail that denied withdrawal of 14.000, removed 13.000 EUR from the account and credited 1.000 EUR again.
- Since assumed that 13.000 EUR is pending processing now, triggered the withdrawal of the 1.000 EUR again shown in webinterface.
Sent mail to casino ([email protected]) but got no answer until today (for 1 month now).
Chatting with live support did gave statements like there was still a bonus active. The webinterface did show all bonuses canceled or completed.
They did mean their is another bonus from the beginning, but upon request they were not able to provide the Bonus ID in the system.
Later, they declided any further information on this case and pointed to [email protected] .
Raised this topic at gamblejoe.com forum [EDIT]
with screenshots, proofs etc.
A "Casino Manager" responded and confirmed that all bonuses have been successfully removed from my account upon request.
He pointed out that some wagering is required to cash out bonus, but as mentioend this have fulfiled so no unfulfiled bonus conditions have been left.
Casino does not respond to email to [email protected], Casino Manager in the mentioned forum does not reply anymore -- also
not to private questions and is pointing to there (not responding) customer support.
I can provide further attachments/screenshots.
Read the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.