Declined - This player has withdrawn their consent for us to act on their behalf. As such we have discontinued our involvement in this issue.
Read our N1 Casino Review.
Over the past 3 months, I have spent circa USD $100k with N1 Casinos (Slot Hunter & Megaslot), I would like to bring attention to the following issues:
- Transaction Miscoding/Transaction Laundering: In order to circumvent sovereign gaming restrictions, N1 are not coding their merchant debits correctly. They are using a Nigerian processor (Flutterwave) with all bank statement transactions being misleading. They utilize misleading deposit codes which do not identify the casino as the payee. Examples include: "FLWINSURANCE LEKKI", "FLWTAX/ACC LEKKI", "FLWREALESTATE LEKKI", "FLWBOOKSTORE LEKKI" etc. These are all deposits made to the casino which have been miscoded in order for the bank to accept the transaction. This is against Visa/Mastercard merchant terms along with various EU legislative instruments and Directive 1 under the Maltese Central Bank legislation (cannot identify who the payee is). To a degree, this amounts to transaction laundering.
- N1 have done no due diligence on whether online gambling is allowed in the player jurisdiction, this is a requirement under MGA regulations.
- N1 have refused to investigate a missing deposit (USD $200) which was taken from my bank account but not credited to the casino account despite all screenshots being provided. They are insisting that a PDF statement is provided which only generates once per month.
- N1 refuse to provide rationale behind their 'cashback' offers and refuse to provide calculation of the same.
- N1 do not take responsible gambling seriously, I was able to deposit USD $12k in a number of hours through multiple cards without even looking into affordability.
For the betterment of the online gaming community, I humbly request you investigate their [EDIT] activities (especially with respect of the transaction miscoding) which has cost me a substantial amount without the banks knowledge as a result.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
N1 Interactive - missing payment
Posted by LukeAbD
December 29, 2021
LukeAbD consented for ThePOGG to act on their behalf and share the personal information that they provide to ThePOGG with the following agencies for the purposes of resolving their complaint:
December 29, 2021