Playluck - casino account balance
Resolved - The player breached bonus terms. The operator made an error by not voiding winnings. This ruling leaves neither party entirely happy but reflects the errors of both parties.
Read our Playluck Casino Review.
I won €22.100 playing with my original deposit and real money bonus!
I asked 3 times via chat (plaese take a look at history) and I asked to remove any bonus as I didn't want them. I saw €400 bonus money and I asked to be removed. This was done at €1600 level I think and then €200 bonus was removed. After that I reacted again and asked to be removed completely and I think this was done at €2.400 level. After that I played. So I don't see where is the problem and why do you think that I didn't earn my €22.100.
So, I didn't want any bonus and I asked to be removed what was done at the end.
I have full conversation, please let me know where I can send it. I asked at least 3 time bonus to be removed as I didn't want it and at the end of the day it didn't work on live casino games which I played. So and so I couldn't earn bonus anyway.
- when I register and open account I turned off bonuses and promotional offers, I don't like receive that and bonuses on Live casino doesn't work
- I made deposit €450
- despite that they forced me and add €200 on my account
- I started play once, I won and bonus doubled to €400 and contact them to remove bonus as I didn't want it
- they send me message that bonus was removed
- I continue to playing and was on €2400 level and I saw that there was still bonus €200
- contacted them again and they confirmed that bonus was removed
- after that I had luck and came up to €8.500
- then I made withdrawal request to €7.000 and there was some note about bonus. I contacted them and they said the bonus was removed.
- after that I cancelled withdrawal request and continue playing and come up to €22.100
- I made new withdrawal request €7.000
- today this request was declined and all my money is taken, they left only €450 deposit
Despite I turned off bonus option they forced me with bonus, I did everything from my side to remove this bonus - just to avoid these situation. After they removed my bonus I don't see where did I make mistake. I have been misled and registration process is not transparent as they force with bonus and at the end of the day when I won this money they are taking it. I don't know what should I do or where did I make mistake?
Please help me resolve this situation and help me get my money back.
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.
Hi mariozgbbb - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
Please ensure you have read our Complaint Guidance to ensure that you fully understand how our complaint management process functions.
As we are the ADR for the Aspire Global license under the Malta Gaming Authority license there is certain information we have to provide you now.
– Use of this service does not preclude your seeking redress through court proceedings .
– This service is free to use for both the complainant and operator.
– At any point during the procedure the submitting party retains the right to withdraw their complaint. This does not preclude our right to continue the discussion with the involved operator of general issues related to the complaint (i.e. insufficiently clear terms and conditions).
– You are not obliged to obtain independent or legal advice or representation, though you may choose to do so.
If you have any questions about the above, let me know.
Please forward the relevant communications to [email protected].