Redbet - Casino has decided for me
Resolved - An issue with which hand reached the server first has been resolved and the player is happy with the refund provided.
Read our Redbet Casino Review.
-I stablished in good faith a responsible loss limit of 10.000 kr per day with RedBet
- I was today playing Live Blackjack, two hands, 4ks SEK per hand
- Redbet, or Evolution Gaming suddently in the middle of the action has decided to maintain second hand, instead of first hand (no action from my side), and I guess based on my losing limits that could be surpassed.
- It is very curious that has maintained the second bet, instead of the first.
- Second bet had worst cards than the theoretycall first bet. And have lost.
- So basically the casino has decided on behalf of me what to play. It is unacceptable from a player point of view. I'm sure it is not RedBet bad faith but a matter of responsible gaming configuration that needs to be tuned up.
- I want either all my beginning day balance to be restored (around 13.000 SEK), either my deposits to be reimbursed (as my position was a loss of around 7.000 SEK)
Read the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.