Redstar – Room closed my access to the account
Unresolved - RedStar casino have informed us that the Microgaming Poker Network has identified this player as using a bot. MPN have refused to provide supporting evidence.
Read our RedStar Casino Review.
10,12,2016 Room closed my access to the account. Room write me “wrong login and password”. Button “retrieve password” wasn’t work.
20.12.2016 I sent letter asking how can I get new password. I got two answers.
1) From support. Your account was blocked by our security department.
2) From Security. Your account was blocked for using automatic program (bot). Funds confiscated.
1) I asked what does it mean automatic program (bot).
2) What ways I have to appeal on my account.
I got answer that my account was blocked by MPN security, and they have “no doubts on this incident”. “You could write directly to MPN and you will get the same answer”.
I write letter to MPN that:
1) what does it mean automatic program (bot)
2) why they think I have one.
3) How this mistake block could be canceled.
4) I asked to test me, my comp allow me to make video of my game or test my poker skill.
Unfortunately, Microgaming is a B2B software supplier. Operators using our software are required to respond and address all support related queries.
I write to security[@]redstarpoker.com.
How could I write directly to MPN or security department of MPN. Still get no answer.
I am real person. My name is [EDIT]. I am live in Kiev. I don’t use any bots. After poker I discuss my play with my friend and use poker materials from the different sources. I ready to any test that I am real person and play by myself. I can prove it by videos, comments, ID etc.
Read the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.