BETAT has been Blacklisted due to unethical business practices.
Players from Canada are welcome at BETAT casino.
Review last updated – June 2019
BETAT are owned by Max Ent Limited, who were previously known as NRR Entertainment. There appear to be connections between this group and other Blacklisted operators who have historically been identified distributing fake versions of popular games.
In April 2018 problems started to arise where affiliate stats were highlighted as wrong, we identified ongoing issues with poor player value delivered by this program and affiliate payments were not made. At the same time the previous owner confirmed that the company had been sold. While we have managed to get the stats issue fixed, the affiliate payments issue has been resolved and we have had an explanation for the low player value we have seen historically (though this issue has not presently been addressed), we have not been provided with an explanation of who the new owners actually are. This lack of transparency does concerns us and as such BETAT have been moved out of our seal program.
In December 2018 information came to light that strongly implied a connection between the properties in this group and VulkanBet - a casino that has been associated with a group who have previously operated fake games. This is not the first time that this connection had been made. In April 2018 the same connections were aired but the supporting evidence was of a weaker nature and the casino reps for the Max Ent Limited properties gave plausible explanations for the coincidental nature of any perceived relationship. It is now our opinion that these reps were dishonest and attempting to mislead this service to avoid the truth coming out. For individuals we had worked closely with for year this is exceptionally disappointing and has resulted in these properties being moved to Blacklist status.
In May 2019 the MaxEnt Ltd properties had their UKGC license revoked with the regulator citing concerns regarding the fitness of the current owner of this group to hold a license.
For references see MaxEnt Group Player/Affiliate Issues
|100% up to £150|
|50 complimentary spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||50|
The BETAT Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £150 plus 50 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus and 30xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Players depositing via EcoPayz, Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Estonia, Canada, Portugal, Bulgaria, Romania, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Latvia, Lithuania
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 7 days if wagering requirements are not completed.
- Slot Games(except below)/Casual Games: 100%
- Classic Slots, except below: 75%
- Bloodsuckers, Secret of the Stones, Fruit Case, Jack & The Beanstalk, Reel Rush, Twin Spin, Big Bang, Drive: Multiplier Mayhem, Steam Tower, Thunderfist, Ghost Pirates 50%
- Dead or Alive, Gonzo’s Quest, Flowers, Creature from the black lagoon, The Wish Master, Scrooge, Spring Break, Tomb Raider, Victorious, Thief, Couch Potato, Pure Platinum, Break da Bank, Break da Bank Again, Hitman, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Beautiful Bones, High Society, Jurassic Park, Secrets of Atlantis, Blood Suckers II, Big Bad Wolf, All other Games: 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 8h
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid within a couple of hours. The BETAT team have told us that they aim to pay withdrawals in a maximum of 2 hours within office hours and a maximum of 8 hours at other times.
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Bank Transfers, WebMoney, PaySafeCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Our reviewer reports reasonable experience with BETAT customer support
Email Testing Record
- November 2018 - 1 hour 10 minutes.
- November 2016 - 1 hour 49 minutes
- June 2015 - 5 minutes
- June 2014 - 49 minutes
- December 2013 - 1 hour 24 minutes
- June 2013 - 2 hours 35 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 5 minutes
BETAT hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. BETAT currently use ProMediate. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from Canada accepted.
BETAT does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Guam, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, North Korea, Philippines, South Africa, Syria, Taiwan, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||00356 2132 3638|
|Address :||Vault 14|
BETAT Casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games. Find the best online slots.
BETAT do not appear to offer any form of Comp Point program.
BETAT do offer an 'Achievement' reward which tracks the games that players use, and rewards them with cash bonuses for specific achievements in each game. This isn't strictly a comp point program and as we can't calculate the precise value to the player compared to other comp point programs, but it is an interesting and fairly unique reward system and a guesstimate would put it better than many standard comp point programs.
It was a huge disappointment to this service to find that, after years of close cooperation with this group, the casino reps we had come to know well had very likely been dishonest with us regarding the ownership of their group. If the association to a Blacklisted operator had not been enough in itself to Blacklist this group, the dishonestly would have been.
BETAT – self-exclusion breach
Bringit – Suspect stats
BETAT – Stolen money from casino
Best Casinos: Canada