Maple: Not Recommended
Maple is not recommended!
Players from Canada are welcome at Maple casino.
Review last updated – July 2017
Maple are part of the Star Partners group, formed after the merger of the Golden Star Network group and the Vegas Partner Lounge in 2008.
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with the Star Partners group of casinos and they held this for less than a year. They report positive experiences with Crazy Vegas casino.
The Vegas Partner Lounge group of casinos have been moved to Not Recommended status due to this complaint - https://thepogg.com/complaint/sun-vegas-confiscated-winnings/. Essentially this boils down to the casino only enforcing rules when it financially benefits them and making unfounded accusations of criminality against a player who had done nothing other than breach the maximum bonus rule for the bonuses that they'd played with.
The Crazy Vegas group have also been unresponsive to player complaints at other mediation sites.
For references see Vegas Partners Lounge Group Player Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Due to the design of their website, we are unable to monitor the terms and conditions at Maple casino.
|100% up to $500|
The Maple Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to $500.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is $10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 50xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is 30% or more of the bonus amount received on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, parts of Indonesia and Central Africa
- Slots 100%
- Table Poker 50%
- Online Roulette 25%
- Video Poker, Baccarat, and Craps 5%
- Blackjack 2%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 48h
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 48 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Maple use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Slots – 249
Video Poker – 58
Live – 25
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Crazy Vegas customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 1 hour 51 minutes
- November 2014 - No Response
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 2 hours 13 minutes
- June 2013 - 24 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 37 minutes
Maple hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Maple currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Maple casino – United States of America, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy , Spain, United Kingdom and South Africa
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||United Kingdom 08007314295|
Affiliate Program - StarPartners.
Players from Canada accepted.
Maple does not accept players from the following countries:Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Italy, South Africa, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Maple Casino publish the house edge (RTP) of all of their slots games.
Maple casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at Maple casino on slots games you will receive 1 Loyalty Lounge Point and every 1000 Loyalty Lounge Points can be converted to £5. Not all games earn points at the same rates;
- 1 Loyalty Point for 10 Credits wagered on Slots and Parlor Games
- 1 Loyalty Point for 20 Credits wagered on Table Poker, Casino War, Red Dog and SicBo
- 1 Loyalty Point for 40 Credits wagered on all Roulette
- 1 Loyalty Point for 200 Credits wagered on Video poker, Craps, Baccarat
- 1 Loyalty Point for 500 Credits wagered on all Blackjack and all Aces
For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program and for all other games this is substantially weaker. Points also expire after 3 months if not redeemed.
There are better Microgaming operators on the market that don't apply bonus policies only when it suits them. We'd recommend player find one of those other casinos.
Best Casinos: Canada