Mondo Fortuna: Closed
Mondo Fortuna is closed. Try another casino
Mondo Fortuna Casino
Players from Canada are welcome at Mondo Fortuna casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
The Mondo Fortuna site is only available in Italian.
Mondo Fortuna casino are part of the Aspire Global group. They are licensed in the United Kingdom by the UKGC and Malta by the MGA. They use Net Entertainment, NextGen Gaming and Amaya. Their site uses a black and grey colour scheme with several casino themed backgrounds.
Mondo Fortuna casino are part of the Aspire Global group. While this group has been reluctant to discuss complaints in the past, we now have a working relationship with their management. Alongside this the Aspire Global group have a widely positive reputation within the industry. As such we're now happy to list their properties as Recommended.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to €200
Post Wager - You will not receive this bonus until after you have completed the wagering requirement.
- Slots - 20xbonus
- Blackjack - 200xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to play the following games while you have a bonus; Roulette.
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager 20% or more of the bonus amount on a single round of play.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Blackjack 10%
Payout Speed: 5 days
The Mondo Fortuna website states that Neteller withdrawals will be paid within 3 business days (5 days).
Minimum Withdrawal - €10
Maximum Withdrawal - €10000/month.
Banking options available - Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller, EntroPay, PaySafeCard, UKash, Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 19 hours 56 minutes
- November 2014 - 9 hours 4 minutes
MondoFortuna Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from Canada accepted.
Mondo Fortuna does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Mondo Fortuna casino do run a comp point program. For every €20 wagered on any game you will earn 1 comp points. Comp points can be redeemed for bonuses at a rate of 25 comp points to €1. These bonuses carry standard wagering requirements.
Mondo Fortuna and the Aspire Group have a generally good reputation across the industry, generating low levels of complaints, and they've now reached an agreement with ThePOGG to ensure future complaints are managed appropriately. We're happy to recommend them to our readers.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: Canada