Yeti: Deposit Guarantee
Yeti hold our Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that if you are treated unfairly by this operator ThePogg.com will return your deposits. For full terms click here.
Players from Canada are welcome at Yeti casino.
Review last updated – January 2021.
Yeti casino is a relatively new gambling property run by L&L Europe. It holds dual licenses with the MGA, and the UKGC. It offers a range of games from Net Entertainment, Novomatic, Bally, WMS, Thunderkick, NextGen, Blueprint Gaming, Slingshot, Barcrest, Just for the Win, IGT, High5Games and Microgaming. The home page features a white and blue colour theme – its logo is its name in blue block capital letters – separating the two words is the shaggy head of a blue and white yeti type creature. Yeti currently have no significant outstanding complaints at any of the major gambling portals.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for Yeti Casino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
Yeti casino have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with Yeti casino. Read more about our guarantee here.
|100% up to £111|
|100 complimentary spins on Joker Pro|
|# of Spins||100|
The Yeti Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £111 cashback on losses plus 100 complimentary spins on Joker Pro.
Players signing up via ThePOGG.com will also receive an ongoing 10% cashback on losses. You can claim is cash back by contacting support. Cashback will be paid twice per week. The minimum cashback payout is £10. This cashback offer does not combine with any other offers including the welcome bonus. Not available in Sweden.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This cashback bonus has a wagering requirement of 60xbonus and complimentary spins winnings have a wagering requirement of 40xwinning. (Wagering for non-UK countries may be lower).
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on this bonus and the complimentary spins carry a maximum win of £100.
Only players from the following countries are eligible to receive this bonus: New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, India
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Video Slots Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Lottery Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Other Games Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Video Poker Section: Not included in the bonus scheme
- Table Games Section: Not included in the bonus scheme
- Live Casino Section: Not included in the bonus scheme
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
The Yeti Casino website states that Neteller withdrawals will be paid within one business day.
Minimum withdrawal – £20.
Maximum withdrawal – £5000.
Banking options available - Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Bank Transfer and Paysafe Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Yeti Casino use Net Entertainment and Microgaming softwares for their instant play casino and a selection of games by: Novomatic, Bally, WMS, Thunderkick, NextGen, Blueprint Gaming, Slingshot, Barcrest, Just for the Win, IGT, High5Games. To find out more check out our Net Entertainment Software Review and Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 41
Slots – 600
Video Poker – 24
Jackpot – 16
Live – 71
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 5 minutes.
- June 2020 - 33 minutes.
- September 2019 - 5 minutes.
- May 2019 - 11 minutes
- November 2018 - 1 hour 47 minutes
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
YetiCasino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Yeti currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from Canada accepted.
Yeti does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Estonia, Germany, Guam, Guyana, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Panama Canal Zone, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, United States, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+356 2033 0961|
Yeti casino publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Yeti casino run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every £10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every £10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for £5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
All of the operators in the L&L Europe group we consider to be top notch. Years of experience with this group have shown them to be consistent in their high levels of customer support and transparent practices. Players electing to take their play to this group can expect a high quality playing experience.
Associated By Company
Yeti – Close Account
Yeti – Missing payment
Yeti – Unfair confiscation of winnings
Best Casinos: Canada