- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi Samtyler2009 - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
Please ensure you have read our Complaint Guidance to ensure that you fully understand how our complaint management process functions.
As a UK citizen you should only be playing with operators that hold a UKGC license. 11Jackpots do not hold a UKGC license and as such are breaking UK law by accepting your custom.
Unfortunately you have chosen to play with an operator that is both unlicensed and who is almost certainly distributing fake games. While we will try to contact the operator on your behalf the chances of a successful mediation are low.