- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi dschungeltom - welcome back!
Under the GDPR you are entitled to request information about the account you hold with any operator, including transaction histories. You simply need to present the operator with a Subject Access Request. If the operator fails to comply with this request you would need to contact your local national agency responsible for Freedom of Information.