Mr Green: Recommended
Mr Green is Recommended.
Mr Green Casino
Players from Ireland are welcome at Mr Green casino.
Review last updated – January 2021.
MrGreen have been one of the major players in the online gambling industry for several years now. They expanded their property portfolio when they bought over Evoke Gaming and were themselves folded into a larger group when they were bought over by William Hill. Mr Green are licensed in Malta by the MGA. The offer a good range of games by providers including: Net Entertainment, Microgaming, Play ‘N Go, Red Tiger and Pragmatic play. The website takes as its colour palette, unsurprisingly, green and white, its logo is its name in green lower case letters at a jaunty angle – a green silhouette of a gentleman carrying a cane walks atop this and all is enclosed in a white shield shape.
MrGreen are part of the William Hill group. The William Hill group of casinos has a policy of not discussing player complaints, with both this and other affiliate based player complaint services.
Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss complaints. However, William Hill's position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and William Hill have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that William Hill has given to BetBlocker - a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day - does far more good than their refusal to discuss the handful of complaints we receive about them each year (on average less than 2/year for the decade we have been in operation) does harm.
The above being the case we're we're happy to acknowledge that William Hill policy decisions are a net positive for players, though we would stress to players that if you get in trouble while playing with this group it is highly unlikely we will be able to assist you.
For references see William Hill Group Player Issues
|100% up to £100|
|200 complimentary spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||200|
The MrGreen Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £100 plus 200 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus and 35xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £8 on any single round of play and £0.50 on any single payline.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Italy, France, Denmark, USA, Vietnam, Cambodia, Moldavia, Iran and Iraq
Different offers may be available in different regions.
- Only slots games can be played while meeting the wagering requirements.
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
MrGreen casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 13
Slots – 1640
Video Poker – 1
Jackpot – 21
Live – 51
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 1 hour 12 minutes
- October 2020 - 2 hours 17 minutes
- November 2018 - 12 hours 36 minutes
- November 2016 - 1 hour 48 min
- June 2015 - 1 hour 51 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 hour 44 minutes
- June 2014 - 1 minutes
- December 2013 - 32 minute
MrGreen hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. MrGreen do not currently list an ADR service and as such we will not consider their UKGC license for rating purposes. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from Ireland accepted.
Mr Green does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Australia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro, Sudan, Syria, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+44 207 197 14 44|
While we would love to see the extended William Hill group step forward and address the complaints that we see coming through, the complaint volumes are comparatively small given the sheer scale of this group and the commitment they've shown to supporting vulnerable players via BetBlocker is nothing short of exemplary. Player's choosing to play with MrGreen should be aware that it is very unlikely we will be able to assist them if they experience difficulties, but given the low chances of this happening this is a high quality operation overall.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Mr Green – Restricted Area Play
MrGreen – Not fully refounded after account being blocked
Mr Green – Played as an underage
Best Casinos: Ireland