Bet365 - Permanent closure of account without notice
Declined - Bet365 are a private business and entitled to decline custom from any person for any reason that is non-discriminatory. This is not something we would intervene in.
Read our Bet365 Review.
I did 2 self exclusions in bet365. I did it twice and in both cases period was 6 months. There was no option to choose break for longer period.
Recently I logged in into my account and found out my account is permanently closed.
Management decided to close my account and bet 365 did not even notify me about it. When I tried to get information, they provided me just with basic info - management decision.
After I insisted on more info, they provided me with info that they closed my account because I self-excluded myself twice.
- I did self exclude myself twice
- in both cases I could not use break option
- I did it because I needed to focus on my projects at work and did not want to be disturbed with my gaming activities
- they can't close accounts without any notice
- they can't close account based on 2 self exclusions - this is not in line with T&Cs
Can you please advise?
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.