- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi bolunio - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to help you in this instance. You are entirely correct, 14Red do not hold a UKGC license and as such should not be accepting UK play. However this is a licensing/tax issue and would be the responsibility of the UKGC to ensure unlicensed operators do not access the UK market. We would not see a refund on this basis alone.
Unless there is some fundamental reason to believe the gambling transactions you engage in were unfair this is not an issue we could assist with.