- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi Anthony181980 - welcome back!
Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do to help you in this situation. At the time that you accepted a bonus you agreed to certain terms and conditions. If you have played a restricted game with bonus money the operator are within their rights to void the bonus contract and reset both parties to the conditions that existed before you accepted the bonus.
With regard to the support agent - in the first instance they won't look to check that you're conforming to the rules you agreed to every time you contact them and in the second the chances are they were looking at the single field 'remaining bonus wagering' not that the breakdown of your play.
Sorry we cannot be of further help,