|Min bet size
|Max bet size
The Honeymooners slots game can be found at Microgaming casinos. Microgaming as a standard now publish the slots house edge information of all their games at any online casino that holds a UKGC license (this is a requirement for all UKGC licensed casinos. As such we can say that the House Edge of The Honeymooners is 3.95%. When playing at any venue that does not hold a UKGC license and does not specifically publish the Return to Player information for their game, this information should be used as a guideline only as we cannot confirm whether or not this game is configurable.
Bang, zoom, straight to the moon.
The Honeymooners is on is a 5 reel game with 20 paylines.
The ‘The Honeymooners Logo’ symbol is Wild and only appears on reels 1, 3 and 5.
There are seven bonus features when playing The Honeymooners. The first five bonus feature are all activated the same way when you receive the ‘TV’ bonus symbol anywhere on reels 2 and 4. When this happens one of the following 5 features will be randomly selected:
- Funny Money Bonus – bills start flying out of the TV set awarding cash prizes.
- Hello Bonus Ball – a golf ball rolls across the reels turning one of the reels into a Wild reel. All other reels are then respun and wins are evaluated.
- Get Rich Quick – Select one of the 4 helpers to win a random cash prize.
- Will of Fortune – The TV symbols turn into Wild symbols with a 3x multiplier. They are locked in place while all other symbols are respun. If both TV symbols contribute to a win the win is multiplied by 9.
- Floating Wilds – The reels are respun and a random number of symbols are turned into Wild symbols. Wins are then evaluated.
The sixth bonus feature is activated when you receive 3 of the ‘Bonus’ symbol anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4. When this happens you will be offer the choice between two different features:
- 10 complimentary spins with the ‘Alice’ symbol acting as a Wild symbol.
- 8 complimentary spins with all Wild symbols assigned a random multiplier of 2, 3 or 4.
Maybe it’s just that The Honeymooners was before my time, but this game does very little for me. The bonus features, while there are plenty of them, just aren’t all that unusual and the House Edge isn’t low enough to play a lower entertainment value game.