This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Goblin's Cave Strategy

Discuss anything related to slots games here.
James989

Goblin's Cave Strategy

Postby James989 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:37 am

Hi,

Anyone here know the optimal strategy for Goblin's Cave Slot ?

James
thePOGG

Re: Goblin's Cave Strategy

Postby thePOGG » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:04 am

Hi James989,

Unfortunately no. This was a project I started work on about a year and a half ago, but due to other pressures it got shelved long before reaching the point of being useful. It's something I will pick up again in the future, but there's a lot to do on the 3 sites before that's going to happen.

Sorry,

TP
James989

Postby James989 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:18 am

Hi Thepogg,

Thanks for your reply.

I saw your post on Golden Tour Slot in other forum(http://www.beatingbonuses.com/forums/sh ... php?t=6786), you said that this slot just can spin blindly without strategy and house edge is 2.29%, are you sure about that ?

Player should DISABLE the Dollar Ball progressive Jackpot in order to get 2.29% house edge ?

James
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi James989,

From what I recall Golden Tour is just a basic slots game - you can find the RTP in the game help file. It should be the 2.29% stated unless I made a typo when writing the review. Never play the Dollar Ball - this is one of the worst bets offered by Playtech.

TP

Return to “Slots”