This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Ello folks :)

A place for a new face to tell us a little about themselves!
xalksx

Ello folks :)

Postby xalksx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Thought id say hi to everyone , im a 20 odd year old from sunny Scotland :) never new these sort of sites existed and such an eye opener at what the bad sites do , also the work thePOGG does on here is unreal , ive been here 2 days and have read threw allot and thing jeez the guy must have 40 hands lol :)
mister_blackjack

Postby mister_blackjack » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm

It is certainly over the top information here. I couldn't do that much writing let alone review work and research.
xalksx

Postby xalksx » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Yea imo and I aint slating thePOGG but the terms and condition updates I thought there would have been an easier way of making people aware of this surly people no by now to keep checking the t&c I simply don't enter much bonuses due to the changes that happen all so often

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”