This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

[EDITED] Affiliate did not pay my commission

The forums for POGGWebmasters.com
tiyatro

[EDITED] Affiliate did not pay my commission

Postby tiyatro » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:15 am

Hey there,

[EDITED] blocked my affiliate account because of i was sent an e-mail to Curacao . I said that to [EDITED] and they blocked my account. I took 381 customer and my March commission was 1740 Euro. But they did not send to my [EDITED] game account and they closed my game account too. Affiliates general rules says that if [EDITED] to terminate the contract, [EDITED] will pay commission for 6 months. They did not pay my commission. Please help me. [EDITED] does an injustice. I can not get deserved commission. Please check my account and please help me get my money.

How do I search my rights? Which e mail ? License was [EDITED] but i did not find any e-mail, i want to file a complaint, but, how?

Their web site is [EDITED]

i opened a web site via this situtation i will use social media to spread : [EDITED] (there are many screen shots about my account)

Please help me..
Best Regards..
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:02 am

Hi tiyatro - welcome to ThePOGG forums!

We don't allow complaints to be posted on our forums as we have a dedicated website service to handle complaint issues. If you wish to submit a complaint you need to register here - http://poggwebmasters.com/wp-login.php?action=register - then you can submit your complaint here - http://poggwebmasters.com/submit-complaint/. As this is a program we don't currently list simply select any program on the drop down list and we'll make the adjustments in the back end.

Thanks,

ThePOGG
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGStrategies.com

POGGWebmasters.com

"Those who do not gamble do so betting that terrible things will eventually happen to those who do"
Ian C. Esslemont

"If anyone needs me I'll be in the Angry Dome"
Professor Farnsworth

Return to “POGGWebmasters”